• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Driver Backrest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zexus

Reaction score
Looking for a driver backrest. Don't want to buy a new one as I plan on modifying it anyway. Really only need the metal frame that attaches to the bike. Thanks.

These seem to be more scarce than racks for the Sissy bar. I just picked one up but had never even seen one till it was posted for sale... It came with a small pad but it sets in just the right place for me. Took a ride a couple nights ago and it works great.

If all else fails, let me know and I'll do some photos and measurements. I made the pad removable as I have an older style Corbin. It slips through the fuel access opening in the the seat... You could make the bracket, it's simply one piece with a few bends...

The one on Ebay is mine, I have a few for sale now. I was going to post on here today. Forum and VMOA price is $110 shipped to lower 48.

Attachments

• complete drivers back rest. 002.jpg
    complete drivers back rest. 002.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 21
  • complete drivers back rest. 020.jpg
    complete drivers back rest. 020.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 14
  • complete drivers back rest. 021.jpg
    complete drivers back rest. 021.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 14
  • complete drivers back rest. 005.jpg
    complete drivers back rest. 005.jpg