Cop Runner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KansasBugkiller

Reaction score
What's happened to CopRunner is he in jail or rehabilitation for self harm to his fingers.
He has not posted in a while:confused2:

Lol just looked at his profile. Its only been two weeks since he posted lol.. maybe he's cheating on you. :D

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

It does seem like there have been an unusually high number of State Police helicopters hovering around the Taconic Pkwy......you don't suppose...:hmmm:

Nah! He'd a called if he was in the area.....IF he had time....:ummm:

Last I heard was he was getting off his bike in a parking lot, he slipped on some oil. We all know what happens to sun-warmed asphalt. With all them spikes on his helmet, gloves and jacket, they're still trying to free him. But they've just freed one of his arms so it's just a matter of time.

cnnanchor1.jpg

Maybe I'll exercise my UFO 4/1 and go visit him. I need earplugs now to ride, I didn't used-to! About a 185 mile round-trip.

Last I heard was he was getting off his bike in a parking lot, he slipped on some oil. We all know what happens to sun-warmed asphalt. With all them spikes on his helmet, gloves and jacket, they're still trying to free him. But they've just freed one of his arms so it's just a matter of time.

cnnanchor1.jpg

I got this mental picture of Timmy wobbling around with these huge sticky gobs of blacktop impalled on his spikes!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You know....all kidding aside, that says a lot about this forum. Everyone looks out for everyone else.

I got this mental picture of Timmy wobbling around with these huge sticky gobs of blacktop impalled on his spikes!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

This seriously him????!!!!??? Lollollollollol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

cnnanchor1.jpg

:rofl_200::punk:

Omg lol

Can see him now.....well....I got off my bike and......

Back