165HP vmax on ebay, yea right!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's full of shit. Check the questions toward the bottom. He answers by saying he has a toggle switch to open Vboost up at 3K instead of 6. I'm going to ask for his dyno sheet. :angry flame:

well....if benito-the-great said it,it must be true:confused2:

damn time to trash my 1300 block i am building that will be supercharged , to buy his 165 hp max with stock everything including the exhaust. I have spent about 11,000 dollars to try and get 165 hp lol and he is selling one for 5,000$ :rofl_200:

LOL! I just asked him how he slept at night???????????

Doosh bag,Needs a blanket party!

i just saw the badass 165hp max LOL! and had to email him i tried to let him down easy. i'm sure he will get a lot of wonderful emails but the assclown deserves it list that shit. :rofl_200:

Yupp I emailed him also :rofl_200:

Another one of them VBOOST Tarts!

I am telling you though that T-BOOST is to much power for me thats why I dont run the VBOOST I am still learning how to ride, maybe next yr when I can wear my big boy pants I will open my V-BOOST until than.........

LOL! TBoost! What an oxymoron!I ran one for about half an hour.Felt like it would lose a second in the 1/8th mile.WTF? A fool and his money are soon parted?

Maybe hes refering to the boat motor he wants to buy having 165HP then again its got that special chip!

Obviously we all know he's full of shit, but I can't help wonder how many people will actually believe him? I guess we will see at the end of the auction.

Mike

I asked to see his dyno. I'm interested in his response.....

benito the great emailed be back and said he was going by yamahas hp #'s and 20hp t boost #'s there you have it 165hp but he has revised his listing to bad there will not be any dyno results i bet his torque #'s must be high 110's LMAO!!:th_analprobestare:

165 hp.
$750 for tires.
9 sec 1/4.

what the..

(and I HOPE new tires for my bike don't cost $750!)

benito the great emailed be back and said he was going by yamahas hp #'s and 20hp t boost #'s there you have it 165hp but he has revised his listing to bad there will not be any dyno results i bet his torque #'s must be high 110's LMAO!!:th_analprobestare:
OH YAY! bULLSHIT ! wHERE ARE YOU AT IN usa?

Its them 750.00 tires. Thats why we all cant run in the 9's!:rofl_200:

Damn, so does that mean if I get me one of them T-Boost things and some 750.00 tires hmmm adding..........
125RWHP
60HP of NOS
20HP T-Boost
Atleast 80HP for some 750.00 tires.

Grand Total.... 285 RWHP! :worthy: Now I can run in the 8's I think I am going to post my VMAX on EBAY just as soon as I find them tires and put me a T-Boost kit on..

Back