17" GSXR Ebay wheel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROB06

Reaction score
easy install, once i stopped trying to borrow trouble, everything went good. had one of the washers sent w/ wheel just a bit too thick other then that ,everything was as posted,
WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN CORNERS!!
test run to 120 mph no problems:whistlin: , will update!

SISSY STRIPS ARE VERRRY SMALL , given a couple days of getting use to it, and they will be gone

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpg
    IMG_0741.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 36
easy install, once i stopped trying to borrow trouble, everything went good. had one of the washers sent w/ wheel just a bit too thick other then that ,everything was as posted,
WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN CORNERS!!
test run to 120 mph no problems:whistlin: , will update!

SISSY STRIPS ARE VERRRY SMALL , given a couple days of getting use to it, and they will be gone

Take it easy on a new tire as they can be slippery. Scrub it in a bit before getting rid of those chicken strips.

I wonder now how hard it would be to put an R1 rim on the front to match the rear 3 spoke.

I am finding out that the radial on my stock front rim is not wearing right.I think it is because the rim is too narrow. Need to get a wider rim.

Take it easy on a new tire as they can be slippery. Scrub it in a bit before getting rid of those chicken strips.

Ah... Bullocks... Just scrubbed my new Zeds in on the SV today and no chicken strips left...:punk: 125 miles round trip... Have I said I LOVE Metzlers? :whistlin: :thumbs up:

I wonder now how hard it would be to put an R1 rim on the front to match the rear 3 spoke.

I am finding out that the radial on my stock front rim is not wearing right.I think it is because the rim is too narrow. Need to get a wider rim.

What size tire do you have?

My SV front wears weird too... I just replace it with the rear...

110/80 zr 18 Looks flat in the middle like I never lean it or something.I let some of the air out and it might be getting better.

shawn, my tire is new and it seems to be a little more flat as the rear has a little more of a rounded look as u can see , ill post a pic of front tomorrow evening, what pressure do you run in your tires?

Back