• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1992 V-Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamLentz

Reaction score
Located in NW North Dakota. 28k.

I'd love to keep this bike, but I have some other bills that have to be paid.

Mods:
Cut & Welded rear rim to a 17"
Metzler Roadtec Z8 tires on front and back
BikeMaster Bullet LED turn signals
Magazi LED integrated mirrors
Rear Grab rail LED taillight kit
Rear Axle side mount license plate holder with LED lights
Aftermarket handlebars
Black Driven D3 Grips & Bar Ends
Chrome levers
Chrome carb covers
Chrome Scoops
Progressive front springs
Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlight
K&N replacement air filter
Opened air scoops
Galfer Wave brake rotors
Morley's Muscle Seat with backrest to match all with Dark Red Stiching
GoCruise 2.0 throttle lock/assist
National Cycle windshield
2 covers
And a huge box of random OEM parts
Also, removable hitch from Denray for a small trailer used for long trips. Bike is wired for a trailer, as well.

I'm sure it's a bit much, but I'm asking $4,000. I don't want to buy OEM things and part it out because I just don't want to spend the time. Offer up if you're interested.

Attachments

• 20160430_175325.jpg
    20160430_175325.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 20160430_175357.jpg
    20160430_175357.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 133
  • 20160430_175416.jpg
    20160430_175416.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 127
Take off the rear wheel & sell it separately, it's worth $750, then reduce the price of the bike. $3K for the bike and $750 for the rear wheel = $3750.

It's cleaner than my '92. I happen to like the color of the '92, it's a good color for the style of the bike. I say it's like a burnt candy apple.

Take off the rear wheel & sell it separately, it's worth $750, then reduce the price of the bike. $3K for the bike and $750 for the rear wheel = $3750.

It's cleaner than my '92. I happen to like the color of the '92, it's a good color for the style of the bike. I say it's like a burnt candy apple.

Only problem with that, is I'll probably spend $300-$500 just to get an OEM wheel and tire, to then only make $250 back from just the wheel. And I don't really want to do it lol

If it doesn't sell at this price, then it doesn't sell.

I'm sure i have a wheel/tire that would work for you for about $150 including postage? If it's a 17" I may have a buyer already. Email me and we can see what makes sense.

That's getting into Kyle's 'road trip for a part-out!' price range.

Just curious why would you want to destroy a perfectly good V-Max. Seems like we lose enough so as it is needlessly. :ummm:

Dave

Look at it like organ donation. It keeps the others running with needed parts.
You make more money parting it out also-this bike also has a set of cops on it he didn't mention in the listing.

'blaxmax' has the correct idea. Yes it's running, and by selling it for being a 'parts-breaker' special, many other VMax owners get to ride theirs. It's like one of those Lifetime cable tv stories where the donated organ goes into someone who falls in love w/the widow, and the person w/the donated organ wouldn't be around for that to happen w/o it. Grab a hankie.

'blaxmax' has the correct idea. Yes it's running, and by selling it for being a 'parts-breaker' special, many other VMax owners get to ride theirs. It's like one of those Lifetime cable tv stories where the donated organ goes into someone who falls in love w/the widow, and the person w/the donated organ wouldn't be around for that to happen w/o it. Grab a hankie.

You mean like this?========
http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/worlds-first-human-head-transplant-going-ahead

Yeah, I'm not interesting in selling it just so she can get ripped up to fix someone else's bike. As you can tell, it's a great bike. It just needs a new home, that's all.

No offers yet. I'm in the process of finding someone to buy the Kossman conversion rear wheel, with Sean's help, which is why I lowered the price on the bike so fast.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back