1st Annual Vmax Rally In the Valley Maggie Valley NC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammnn Google maps anyway. Sitting here wasting too much company time on a Friday afternoon staring at the TN, SC & GA area on that site, and not getting any work done.

Have you checked with Smokyfalls Lodge....just west a few blocks, and on the other side of the highway.?
Smokey falls lodge is 95$ a night. But there is hotels on both sides of the clarkton. Websites dont have pricing. Ill have to call. Otherwise a comfort in just down the road around the curve for 62$ a night.

Chris, Jessica works for the Comfort Inn and may be able to get you a deal on lodging, let me know..........................Tom.

Chris, Jessica works for the Comfort Inn and may be able to get you a deal on lodging, let me know..........................Tom.
Ok they still have rooms at the clarketon. I just called and she had to call me back cuz she said they are out of town or something.

More than likely I'll be there. Gonna stay at the Comfort Inn though cause it'll be FREE! Still trying to figure out how I'm break the news to the old lady...

More than likely I'll be there. Gonna stay at the Comfort Inn though cause it'll be FREE! Still trying to figure out how I'm break the news to the old lady...

Got any more of that free Comfort Inn stuff to go around? We could all use some of that. :biglaugh:

I'll be rolling in to the motel late in the day on the 28th, and checking out Sept 5th early am. We have 4 guys in our group at the moment. :biglaugh:

Wirenut, I'm going to try to take vacation so I can make this. If I do, I'd be up for sharing a room. Possibly my wife and I.

I have a room but looks like I need to cancel due to new job and my days I will be working.. Guess the best I can do it plan to make it next year. Finally got a full time job, no more year to year contract....unless the government kills the job...lol For all you Vets It's at the VA here in Richmond..... Oh I booked the room Thursday- Saturday night. I will call them and cancel the room if you know your ready for it.

Latest posts

Back