2002 / 2007 seat interchange question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that eBay backrest include everything you need? I'm new to the Vmax, but mine has a short grab bar on the back that appears to be the fender supports as well. I received a backrest with the bike (uninstalled) and it has a lot more to it than that ad shows.

i know a guy who has the one I posted. and you leave the stock grab bar on.
you just put a bracket where the rear reflector is. it's kinda cool easy to take on and off.
if your into having a backrest. it's an option

It looks like a factory backrest, just without the two siderail supports. You can always sell me the luggage rack if you don't want it.

That is not an Hac backrest that you can take on and off with 4 bolts. That is an oem back rest and luggage rack but its missing the base that attaches to the frame.

+1

I have a few used units we can powdercoat to match your black frame OR I think I have a guy with a new stash of them and can maybe get one of those if you want brand new (or at least a new one that's been stored for awhile).

Sean

That is not an Hac backrest that you can take on and off with 4 bolts. That is an oem back rest and luggage rack but its missing the base that attaches to the frame.

+1 You can not use that without the side pieces.

This is what a black powdered one looks like btw.

Attachments

• 100_2050.jpg
    100_2050.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 23
+1 You can not use that without the side pieces.

This is what a black powdered one looks like btw.

That's exactly what I'm looking for. My wife and 10yr old will be happy once I get one on the bike.

If you have a complete set up - prefer black to match the 07, I'd be interested.

That's exactly what I'm looking for. My wife and 10yr old will be happy once I get one on the bike.

If you have a complete set up - prefer black to match the 07, I'd be interested.

I don't have any for sale....just posted so you could see what a powdered one would look like.

Sean, the guy in post #10 has some for sale, get hold of him & he'll fix you right up.

Back