2009 Max - COUNT ME IN!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyFaceFinster

Reaction score
My first post after dropping my $1000 at Fun Bike Center in San Diego. Flying out there from Long Island in appx feb-mar for pickup, ride up coast to Santa Cruz, and ship back to NY.

I have been waiting for this moment for appx 20 years after owning a V-65 Magna.

High $$$$, but high time!!!!

I put it down appx 10 days ago. I was drooling so heavy I didnt even discuss a deal. just assumed $17,900 and thats it. Plus fees. Its hard to get a rebate on a limited ANYTHING. I'll buy a $500 Shoei helmet from them if they give me a discount. In other words, give me a helmet..

Just curious why you went all the way to the opposite coast to buy one?

Seems like a lot of coin to spend on shipping costs. I'd spend that money on putting fuel in it and riding it. And saving some of it for the replacement rear tire I'd need in a month.

Congrats on your purchase. You stand a good chance at being the last one to buy one this year. I would love to know how many actually were sold.:confused2:

I still have a CA license from a few years ago. Kinda making a vacation out of it. Shipping is only $600. Next year I register here. I lived in San Diego for 10 years and owned all my bikes out there. This is my first bike in 10 years since my V-65 Magna.

Latest posts

Back