• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2010 Vmax 2200 miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron32391

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Vmax which i bought stock with 1300 miles a few months ago. I put Akrapovic Mufflers and x pipe on it, pcv, k&n air filter, and changed the engine oil and final. $11000 Lognview tx

Last edited:
That is a sweat bike at a nice price. I sure wish I could pick up another toy. Promised myself and the wife nothing else until the end of this year. GLWS.

Yeah, too bad California is picky about registering used motorcycles unless they have >7,500 miles on the clock. And I'm sure this is even a 50-state emissions legal bike (or was).

What are you riding now ?
I have been through a large assortment. Everything from the smaller 600cc sport bikes, to a zx14, to a couple of Suzuki boulevard M109's. After an accident in late 2014, I promised the wife that I would slow things down and get something that we could enjoy together. I purchased a Can Am spyder RT in late 2014. I tell the grandkids that it is a tricycle for grandparents. I only miss 2 wheels from May to October here in NC. The comfort on this thing is amazing. The best thing is that the wife will ride with me on trips now. Since we are empty nesters, it is more important that we do things together and enjoy each other. But, I promised myself that I would pick up another 2 wheeler after (and not before) my youngest finishes college. She will be finishing a semester early and will graduate in December of 2016:clapping:. I can hardly wait, and starting in September, I will be keeping my eyes open.
I guess, the short answer to your question is , I currently ride the baddest tricycle known to man:rofl_200:, a can am spyder:eusa_dance:.

Latest posts

Back