• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2011 Vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be the day my wife would tell me I cant have a bike.. She would be GONE!!!!! No questions asked pack her shit hit the curb bitch sing ya walking papers here !!!!X________________

That's a good woman ya got there Bro. Gina is a gem.
She loves the Vmax and riding on it. She's a saint for sure.
thumbup1.gif
My wife isn't into it, but knows the Vmax is an appendage.
I'd work on your wife and get her to come around till you can keep the Gen2.
Steve-o

If the gen 2 was a great deal we all would own one so i agree with your wife on dollar for dollar. But if you work and all bills are good and you can afford the gen 2 and its the bike of your dreams who is she to tell you what to do. I like the bike alot but i wouldent pay over $9000 for any bike. Well at least i dont think i would. LOL. If you can truly afford the bike and she dont have a leg to stand on about selling the bike and its the bike you want than keep it. If she is right about selling the bike than you better try and replace it with something that will work for now. Just tell her its in your blood and im willing to meet you half way on this. There are lots of on and off road things to get you by for now. I gess im saying if you need to agree with her try to at least keep one of your nuts. LOL. Trust me if its in your blood you wont be happy without being on that edge.

It really all depends on your relationship. I was married to a girl that made life miserable cause I played drums in a band. And that's even HOW I met her!! It seems the more you give in the more they will take away. It's almost human nature. I would bet money if you stand your ground and tell her how much it means to you, she should at least compromise. I wound up getting rid of her and swore I'd never stand for another woman that tried to control me. Now I have a better girl who RESPECTS my wishes and stands behind me and we both out of respect for each other, make decisions TOGETHER!! unless you need the money, if you wanna keep it then keep it. If she controls your life that much that's a decision you will regret cause sometime your not gonna want to bend to her every whim. Stand strong whatever decision YOU make or just get used to saying " Yes dear" and live a very controlled unhappy life. Life's too short to be enslaved by anyone. I don't care if she's Megan Fox!

Latest posts

Back