2014 Thunder in the Valley - PA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patrick are you and the wife riding down with me and lee. If we stick to our plan's we have a nice route set up.

Patrick are you and the wife riding down with me and lee. If we stick to our plan's we have a nice route set up.

Gonna be throwing the Max on the trailer and driving down, till then i'll be practicing my wheelies and rolling burnouts !! Man homework sucks ! LOL :punk:

You better start doing more burnouts with Tommy boy patrick because a real wheelie man ride's his shit to the event on the rear wheel as much as he can. LOL

Hey Matt,

Jus to add to your hatred, Dad & I are going this year!! We're staying at the Days Inn in Somerset. You sure you can't make it... even for one day?

Are you serious!!!!! WTF!!!! maybe just maybe. I dont know tho were really strapped for cash the furnace going really screwed us on the wedding this year! Now im more pissed you have no clue... i just text amanda to see when our shower was I cant remember is its the last weekend of June or the second to last weekend. Thank for the text to tell me! A$$ lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hey Matt,

Jus to add to your hatred, Dad & I are going this year!! We're staying at the Days Inn in Somerset. You sure you can't make it... even for one day?

Tell your pops he can have the floor we will take his bed :rofl_200:

Are you serious!!!!! WTF!!!! maybe just maybe. I dont know tho were really strapped for cash the furnace going really screwed us on the wedding this year! Now im more pissed you have no clue... i just text amanda to see when our shower was I cant remember is its the last weekend of June or the second to last weekend. Thank for the text to tell me! A$$ lol

:biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

Good news and bad news.. june 22 is the wedding shower.. bad news still not positive if we would make it.. maybe when time gets closer ill know. But maybe ill call and reserve friday and saturday just to be safe because if I wait to long they might be booked

Awesome, hope you can make it happen. Don't put yourself in a bind though, ya know?

Couple hundred bucks won't put me in a bind. I just want to save as much for the wedding as I can just in case

Hi everyone. My name is Greg. Member #1130. Been out of the loop for awhile but am back. I was wondering if there are anymore rooms at Days Inn?

3 WEEKS & counting.....Add your name if your not already on the list!

I just spoke with the Days Inn this morning and they are pretty booked up starting on Thursday June 26.

If you want a room, you better get your reservations in quick!!!

Bigrubbers on the Forum would probably have no problem putting up a truck and trailer needing parked. He sold his Max but is a good guy. Worth a try to contact him. Not exactly sure but I think he lives right there.

Bigrubbers on the Forum would probably have no problem putting up a truck and trailer needing parked. He sold his Max but is a good guy. Worth a try to contact him. Not exactly sure but I think he lives right there.
Sam still has his Vmax, and while I'm sure he would have no problem with a trailer and truck at his place there is a place that is closer. Scott Trimpey has plenty of space and has offered to let people camp on his property during Thunder. I also believe he is hosting a cookout at his house as well. I can't wait to get to Thunder!

Back