22 ammo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I'm fairly sure just about any Wal-Mart, or Gun store in your area could help you out with that.

IN Michigan just about impossible to find.

O

here in GA too. all the local pawnshops keep the walmart ammo cleaned out. im shure it will catch up eventually...but dayum folks shure are hoarding and price gouging right now. folks on gunbroker are selling 500 rd bricks for 50-100 buks!!

Did you check with Cabellas, Midway or Natchez?
just got off the phone with cabellas...sold out. i watch midway natchez and cheaper than dirt daily. all have sold out.....buy midway has some coming mid march. absolutely nuthing online unless you wanna pay up the asss...

cheaper than dirt has sum eley match grade ammo....pricey and not much good IMO.

Really?? Even 22LR is hard to get now? I'll check the local stores tomorrow to see if I can find some for you. It looks like shipping it is not too big a deal as long as it goes through UPS or FedEx. As of a few weeks ago I know the Walmart up the street still had the 500 bulk packs stacked up (just nothing else available!)

I have no problem buying it and shipping it to you as long as nothing comes out of my pocket in the end :)

Really?? Even 22LR is hard to get now? I'll check the local stores tomorrow to see if I can find some for you. It looks like shipping it is not too big a deal as long as it goes through UPS or FedEx. As of a few weeks ago I know the Walmart up the street still had the 500 bulk packs stacked up (just nothing else available!)

I have no problem buying it and shipping it to you as long as nothing comes out of my pocket in the end :)

thanks tex!!! id like to have a cple 500 packs if you can find em. ill make it worth yer trouble:worthy:,

If they are in the high of demand I will probably pick up 10 of them or as many as available.

I know the one by me had them because I laughed at the fact 22lr was the only thing available along with shotgun shells. It would have been 2 weeks ago now that i think about it since I picked up a box of clays for trap shooting that weekend.

.22 became just as scarce as .223, .308 and any handgun ammo all about the same time back in December. I'm not in Houston now but a friend of mine there says he's starting to see some easing on pricing and availability overall.
I think the scare will wear off and the mfgr's will start catching up soon I hope.

I ran across some 250 Rnd boxes of .40 here in San Jose and bought two of them. The next week they had started limiting carry out to 50 Rnds daily in an attempt to keep there range going.

I went to a gun show today and looked at some 22 ammo and about shit my pants! The good ole remington 550 round boxes were flying off the shelf at $50 & $55 a box! I will keep what I have for now and hope that eventually it will calm down here in the future. I also had seen an AK 47 with folding stock for $3,500 bones. All I can say if I was any government employees in the DC area I would be pretty damn nervous these days.

G

Barack Obama best gun sales man in US history. Even tho he can do nothing good for this countries economy hes done two good things.... flooded the market with guns and ammunition and opened citizens eyes on how this government its a crock of shit. God bless american

Barack Obama best gun sales man in US history. Even tho he can do nothing good for this countries economy hes done two good things.... flooded the market with guns and ammunition and opened citizens eyes on how this government its a crock of shit. God bless american

He probably has stock in all of them!

think about it.

G

Welcome to Obama's Nation.. I still test some AR-22's and have a stash. Without that, I'd be relying on Pistol Caliber AR testing to hold me afloat. 22's are so far backordered you can expect even higher prices for a while.

Besides, the Government and LE's have ordered Trazillions of rounds of everything imaginable...

CMMG, one of the companies I shoot for has $140,000,000.00 in firearms backorders. That's 6 years worth at max production.

AMMO of any quantity and reasonable in price is going to be beyond difficult to find. It's years away, if ever...

Likely prices and going up almost daily:

22's for $50.00+ for 500/550
.223/5.56mm for $1,00 to $1.50 a round.
308/NATO 7.62 $1.50 to $2.00 a round
45 ACP $50.00 a box of 50 rounds
40 S&W virtually impossible to find.

A big +1. It makes me wonder just what is the intent of this bozo? If it was really to arm the nation to the teeth, good job. Who has bought a lot of stock in ammo companies in the last few months, Liberals that hate guns?
Steve-o

I went to a gun show today and looked at some 22 ammo and about shit my pants! The good ole remington 550 round boxes were flying off the shelf at $50 & $55 a box! I will keep what I have for now and hope that eventually it will calm down here in the future. I also had seen an AK 47 with folding stock for $3,500 bones. All I can say if I was any government employees in the DC area I would be pretty damn nervous these days.

G

At the gun shop last week I saw a new S&W MP15 223 for $1,500, in todays environment thought that was a good price on a great Firearm.

O

Just left the local wal-mart and they had plenty of 22lr. Only in the 50 count boxes though....the big 500 round boxes were sold out. They also had plenty of 30/30, 380, 357, and of course shotgun shells. No 40, 45, 9mm, 223....all the popular sizes....gone!

Back