2nd vmax in under 2 years

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobCar

Reaction score
Well, When I first joined this forum almost 2 years ago I had a 98 max. I had to sell it last springtime to buy a house. Finally bought a house last october and really wanted to buy a bike for the 2010 riding season. I really thought about another vmax but the affordability was not there. About a month ago I came upon a craigslist ad for a 1984 honda sabre 700 (same riding position) in decent shape for $600. Went and looked and bought it for $450 so happy I got a deal on the sabre. 3 weeks ago,insured and registered it. Waited for a nice day to take it for a ride only to find out 5th and 6th gear were gone. I was so bummed untill this past thursday when I picked up my 2000 carbon max. I'm happy now

Anyone want to buy a sabre(needs work)LOL

Attachments

• 2000max.jpg
    2000max.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 73
Not sure, Was the faux carbon look available in 2000? I thought it was. The stripes you see are just vinyl. I am going to finish peeling it off. Already did the rear fender.

hmm, my friend auctioned off his 84 sabre 700 for 800 dollars and it also had no 5th or 6th gear

Back