4 day cruise around Western Arkansas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatter

Reaction score
:th_image003: :th_fridaay:I ended up with a 4 day weekend, and Krystal (my GF) and I are taking off on a 4 day senic cruise around South Western Arkansas, hitting up 10 state parks, and the Talimena Trail. We are starting South (Hope, AR) and working our way around to Morilton, AR, where we will hit the big road to Little Rock (and a nice dinner!) then back home to Camden. Its going to end up being a 600+ mile weekend. :red ass:

:punk:

hat

You don't have to take the freeway to LR. There's always 7 to north of Russellville, across to 123, catch 16 east, and down 65 to Conway and catch 300 from just south of Toad Suck. But if you were planning on crossing Petit jean at Morilton, you could always just catch 300 and enjoy some turns into LR.

Have fun, and be careful this weekend. You know the drunks will be out.

Well, so far we have hit 6 state parks, and rode right at 400 miles so far. In Booneville now, will hit up Mt Magazine, Mt Nebo, and Lake Dardenale tomorrow. Saving Mt Petit Jean (and the car museum) for Monday.

We will probably skip dinner in Little Rock and drop straight down hwy 9 all the way back to Camden.

Well, We made it back. 720 miles over 4 days. I will post pics later.

My ass hurts.

hat

Your ass should hurt. 'cause I'm kicking it for not getting together for a beer.
;) Dude, glad you got some miles in. It was a great weekend.

Latest posts

Back