$4 million in scrap, anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck............Were these idiots tailgating each other?...............Hope this doesn't effect my ins rates........................Tom.

I love what the police spokes person said

Traffic police spokesman Mitsuyoshi Isejima called the event "a gathering of narcissists," He said the drivers were aged between 37 and 60 years old.

Millionaire mid-life crisis gone bad!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Millionaire mid-life crisis gone bad!!

Was just thinking the exact same thing. Pops in the red ferrari wanted to race Gramps in the other red ferrari, but gramps had a dizzy spell, hit the median, and everything went to hell from there.

It's OK, I'm sure they all had full coverage zero deductible insurance on them. They'll be back posing around town in no time.

i PEOPLE WITH " NO BALLS AND NO TALENT " SHOULDN'T RACE ! .. BUT ON A SIDE NOTE , THOSE " DONG FLOGGING PUSSIES " MUST OF JUST BEEN SCREWING AROUND , BECAUSE IF THEY WERE REALLY RACING AND CRASHED LIKE THAT , THEY'D ALL BE DEAD !.. THEN AT LEAST I WOULD RESPECT THEM ! .

Last edited:
My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

I'll bet those drive trains are worth a few $ too Dan-o. Hey let the old guys have some fun. Evan the old rich guys. Where are my driving glasses, dam. Forgot the meds too, dam.Forgot I was doing 170 mph, dam. Never mind no fun! Tim's right...
uhm00000.gif
Hey wasn't my wife here when I left? Dam!
Steve-o

Yeah....if ya can't drive 'em.........:punk:

Some high dollar sheet metal there for your P/C oven Steve-o!!

Last edited:
I'll bet those drive trains are worth a few $ too Dan-o. Hey let the old guys have some fun. Evan the old rich guys. Where are my driving glasses, dam. Forgot the meds too, dam.Forgot I was doing 170 mph, dam. Never mind no fun! Tim's right...
uhm00000.gif
Hey wasn't my wife here when I left? Dam!
Steve-o

Good one Steve-o!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I'm still having a hard time of this.....man, they smashed up just about the whole friggin' pack.....couldn't SOMEBODY drive out of this mess unscathed? :confused2:

Wait a minute....I got it!!! "Aim for the wreck....it'll be gone when you get to it" ONLY applies to high bank oval tracks....not flat highways!! These old geezers watch too much NASCAR!! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Gathering of Narcissists???

Someone works hard, makes a bunch of bank, and then buys something nice...Makes them a narcissist???:confused2:

I don't get it...:ummm:

Didn't know it was up to the police to fuel the fires of class warfare...

They aren't any different than all of us on here................. only with more money, less driving skills and those little short dicks I hear about over there...:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back