46 years later still relevent.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slightly before my time, but WOW! Always did like Reagan. By far the best President in my lifetime. Why don't we have more people like him in the offices today?

"I would rather live on my knees than die on my feet" -- liberal pussy

Awesome posts..

Thank you!

Are there no leaders of this quality today?

No, sadly, there are not. Think back to the days of Tip O'Neil, Bob Dole, and Mr. Reagan. Compare them to the lot we have today. People you can disagree with yet still respect are hard to come by.

I need a drink.

Great Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has always been my Hero of the Conservative Party...:punk: Wish we had leadership and direction in our government today is an understatement.

No, sadly, there are not. Think back to the days of Tip O'Neil, Bob Dole, and Mr. Reagan. Compare them to the lot we have today. People you can disagree with yet still respect are hard to come by.

I need a drink.

Never liked Tip O'Neil, always respected him, compare that to trying to work up any respect for Arlen Specter........good luck

Both excellant posts! :worthy:
:flagwaver:president Reagan is a hero of mine as well, and political strength like Mr. Reagan's is needed now more than ever.:flagwaver:

Back