636 HP Busa

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=26056560

And here it is, 256 mph:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWhtVuccMI

I mean, seriously. Where does it all end?

normal_dr_strangelove01.jpg

Never ends due to No such thing as to much power or to fast! When its to fast or has to much power usually is the first sign of age.

Never ends due to No such thing as to much power or to fast! When its to fast or has to much power usually is the first sign of age.

Well lets make a plan for the future and mod this :th_image003:

Rocky 6 Shoprider
Premium model scooter with 2 hp electric motor and capable of taking 75 amp batteries. Having a load capacity of 227 kg, full suspension and dual speed operation.
Very popular, very comfortable model.
Standard with 50 amp batteries.

Rocky%206%20Shoprider.jpg

Rocky 6 Shoprider
Premium model scooter with 2 hp electric motor and capable of taking 75 amp batteries. Having a load capacity of 227 kg, full suspension and dual speed operation.​

Standard with 50 amp batteries.​

Whoa!! Reality check!! :ummm:

dan

Rocky 6 Shoprider
Premium model scooter with 2 hp electric motor and capable of taking 75 amp batteries. Having a load capacity of 227 kg, full suspension and dual speed operation.​

Standard with 50 amp batteries.​

All that thing needs is the turbo photovoltaic upgrade and you'll be the first one to the shuffleboard courts everyday. Right after your power breakfast of porrige and prune juice!:punk:

Well, that sounds good and all. (Remember, this is coming from a guy that picks up a diaper and cleans his bike every weekend.)

However, if what you say is true, why are you still f-ing around with 25-year old VMax technology?

Well, that sounds good and all. (Remember, this is coming from a guy that picks up a diaper and cleans his bike every weekend.)

However, if what you say is true, why are you still f-ing around with 25-year old VMax technology?

Jayhawk, I have "used" diapers if you need them. They even come with brown wax.

Yeah but my stock V-Max is faster by a long shot. I should plug the VBoost back in and get a TBoost mod, yeah, that's the ticket, yeahhhh.

Your lucky I am not a monkey cause I would drop my Big Boy pants & sling one of my Big Mamma Turds at ya!:rofl_200:

Lets see why am I still F'ing with my 25 yr old Frame Flexxing Wobbler.:ummm:
I guess its the same reason I am still dating my 40 yr old girlfriend after a year now.:bang head:
I like the VMAX! Not for its handling, nor for its power / speed, mostly for its style and sound.

Back