A cry for help!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
ok so my bike's been off the road for 3 weeks now, because of waiting for parts.

Last week I ordered the spacer and spacer flange I found to be missing from my front wheel assembly when I started fitting my new wheel bearings.

Today I called the Yamaha :2gunsfiring_v1: stealers, only to be told that the flange had arrived but the collar was on back order! :damn angry::bang head::damn angry::tantrum:

So here's the billion dollar question - has any of you guys got one of these lying around that they would be happy to part with? I can replace it with a brand new one once my back-ordered one finally arrives.

See the attached thumbnail for the part I'm after - it's the spacer that lives between the two front wheel bearings.

Thanks in advance, I'm having V-boost withdrawal symptoms!! :sad2::jail:

Attachments

• missingspacer.jpg
    missingspacer.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 22
i have the wheels from a 06' with all internals but dont know if they are the same. do a check on the parts if they are the same i will be happy to help you out .
let me know , Chris

My bike is an '86.

I just checked with babbittsonline.com and it looks like all years are the same part number - checked '86, '98 and '07 - identical part #90560-17322-00

If you have one PM me for address to send to thanx!

Well waddya know - I just got a call from the stealers - having check their computer, they saw that altho on back-order, the part had actually shipped yesterday and should arrive tuesday or wednesday.

Panic over - please discard this thread. Still pissed I won't be riding this weekend or back to work next week, but whatever..

Well waddya know - I just got a call from the stealers - having check their computer, they saw that altho on back-order, the part had actually shipped yesterday and should arrive tuesday or wednesday.

Panic over - please discard this thread. Still pissed I won't be riding this weekend or back to work next week, but whatever..

Glad it worked out for you, G.

Like vmax190 said, "Dealing with the stealer is like talking with the kids on the 'short bus'!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back