A Friend Is Gone and I don't Know Why...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked on the phone just a little while ago with my friend Phil's closest Buddy. They were like Blood Brothers. There were no warning signs that anyone saw. His life was to a point of nothing stressful left to do. Just enjoy total freedom and the money to support any lifestyle he wanted... We all should be that lucky....

Knowing he was going to kill himself, he could have helped so many deserving friends, good people. Me excluded. I'll get by just fine but so many are trying so hard and still losing everything.... I can't make any sense out of this death at all....:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Thanks for all the support.

PS: Kyle I figured you'd be wiped out after traveling this weekend. Wanted you to get some rest.. Talk with you sometime soon..

First off Dave, my condolences to you and his family. No matter how it happened, a sudden death of a loved one is devastating.

Just remember, even knowing the answer as to why he did it, probably won't make you feel any better.

Cherising the memories of the two of you together, that would be best way to remember your friend.

Mike

Just read all this, and sorry to hear the sad news Dave. Sometimes people do strange things that can't be explained. Hang in there!

There's no rhyme or reason to suicide. All the people left behind can do is remember him as he was before he was driven to this ultimate act. You, and everyone else who shared stories of these types of losses in their lives are in my prayers. Rest in Peace.

Dave,

I'm sorry I missed this post until now..

I'm so sorry for the helpless sense of WTF??? you must be going through...You gotta wonder why he didn't try to talk to someone about whatever it was, and it hurts I know...Especially to think of the emotional pain he must have been going through to make that decision....Wish there was more we could do.. Sometimes things just don't make sense and never will, we learn what we can, watch out for others, help the innocent bystanders and cherish the good memories, Tha's about all any of us can do in our lives....

Thanx to all of you for doing all you can to help me through this. I feel so much brotherhood.. It's a great feeling.

Still no word about the Coroner releasing Phil's body so we can get some closure. There must be something about his death that took lots of investigation. I know all of us who knew him are hoping the findings reveal Cancer or some other inoperable condition. I could better understand his reasons for doing this. I'm afraid this will not be the case though.:sad2:

Added December 2nd. Didn't want to reactivate this thread in everyone's face, Update: Talked with another friend who had other details about this death. Phil had a left leg amputation from many years ago. It had become badly infected and because Phil smoked, the treatments weren't working. Left with no hope but a permanent wheel chair or very painful death, he took his own life. I can accept that reasoning...

Picture of Phil and Case in better days.... The sidecar was for the Dog. Phil had over a dozen 2 wheel bikes he owned and rode...

Attachments

• Phil n Case.jpg
    Phil n Case.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back