A good wife

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
A real wife is a man's best friend. She will reassure him when he feels insecure & comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do, to live without fear or regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions. A real wife will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, invincible ..... No wait...I'm thinking of tequila.

Bacardi Superior Rum straight. no chaser

Pappy Van Winkle 15 yr. Looks like I will not have any left for the Moto GP, oh well. I tried to buy some the other day and it appears that nobody has any in the central states. Anybody have a line on any? I will pay $75 it goes for $50 normally. IMO it is way better than the 20 yr.

Pappy Van Winkle 15 yr. Looks like I will not have any left for the Moto GP, oh well. I tried to buy some the other day and it appears that nobody has any in the central states. Anybody have a line on any? I will pay $75 it goes for $50 normally. IMO it is way better than the 20 yr.

You can get it off the net for about $60 for a 750ml bottle. Try googling it!

thumbnail.aspx

This is how I roll!

I'm a flavored seltzer water guy....partial to Polar brand raspberry/lime.....I prolly consume too much, but hey, I worked for my money, seldom imbibe when I'm driving and never let it interfere with my duties and responsibilities!!

Actually believe that a couple seltzers before dinner calm me down....make me a better husband and father, able to deal with lifes stresses just a bit better! :punk:

soooooooooooooooo:ummm: Does this mean you all have bad wives? or is this thread a drink preference thing now:clapping:i

Back