A great ride today!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally have the max back running like it should. Took a ride through the sedona mountains on the 89-A up to flagstaff and had a few. It felt so good to ride again. It would have not been possible without this site and all the great information I had read on this forum. I wish I had found it sooner! Now that I have cured most of her ills I am free to ride again. Only one thing is after me that damn mod monkey is on my back. So far I have been able to ward him off by waving my empty wallet at him. The max is a 85 stock except for the K+N filter and the Y removed. Really don't know where to begin on mods. Suspension I guess. Front springs were replaced but with stock parts(had not found this site before they were done) anyway I know I need rear shocks was looking at progressive 412's (any opinion) as the money is tight but they do need to be replaced. I am fairly new to this site and I noticed everybody likes pictures so I have included a few. Thanks again to Sean and everybody for the information. :hippy biker:

OOPS forgot the pics:bang head:

Attachments

• IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 16
:punk: Hey dmax1, welcome to the site. Sedona is nice for sure. It's also cooler than it is in Chandler. Nice Pictures, Good luck, Spurs

Sweet looking "85, and I really like the color too! I see you also drive a GMC, only the really cool Vmax owners also drive GMC's, right Danny?:punk:

Latest posts

Back