A playmate for the Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desert_max

Reaction score
I gotta get a bigger garage. Divorce caused a downsize, but allowed the freedom to fill the garage with whatever I danged well please.

Today, I stuffed in my 2nd '85 ZL900 Eliminator. The first one I bought new, lo these many years ago.

It's good to have another one - but for the record the Vmax ain't goin' nowhere!!!

Attachments

• DSCN3886.jpg
    DSCN3886.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 104
ya its hard to replace a bike that sounds THAT good. V4z fo life. literally that sound is in your blood

that a mighty fine lookin eliminator you got there....!

great bike I will have one one day but i need a bigger garage to. I am going to look at a Harley for an an Australian customer today & I dont know where I am gonna put it if I buy it.

Kyle, I have a 2 car garage and less than half the bikes you've got. It's crowded. You need to rent a neighbors garage.:rofl_200:

Dave

I need to move some where else & build a ginat garage with a bedroom in it.LOL
Maybe one of us will hit the lottery, buy a old airport with a huge hanger or set of hangers we could all move in to, drag race on the runways, chip in on a dyno....Hmmmm the possibilities!!!!:punk::punk::punk:

Nice bike! You may be able to see all the stuff packed in my garaged right now. I feel you...would love more space. :)

Back