A Vmax reminds you of what car?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
This is something that Ive thought about for a while, and it was the picture that I got in my mind when I first saw my 07.

It reminds me of a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. From the black wheels with the red stripe, to the air scoops. In Its heyday the Road Runner was nothing to mess with, but as time has moved on, cars became better, faster, braking quicker. Much like people that malign the Vmax faults.

It is funny though, if you read the original magazine articles, none of those faults are talked about. Its only brought up after comparing them to sports bikes in the later years.

Just strictly my thoughts.

Eric

Attachments

• D8o6a04w_6260754dfdc42fbd322766ab30e60ed9_medium.JPG
    D8o6a04w_6260754dfdc42fbd322766ab30e60ed9_medium.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 26
  • mopp_1008_01_o+1969_plymouth_road_runner+front_view.jpg
    mopp_1008_01_o+1969_plymouth_road_runner+front_view.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 26
  • img_278625_13620484_2.jpg
    img_278625_13620484_2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 25
1963-Shelby-Cobra-Dragonsnake-on-block-2.jpg

Danny we need you to upload or down load all pics from girls on motorcycles !! bigger the better !!

I don't know what the hell happened, usually my pics aren't as big as a meatball....and here this one turns out mongo huge....:confused2:

Must be the car....they were bigger'n life anyhow! :punk:

Obviously

Attachments

• IMG_5287.jpg
    IMG_5287.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5291.jpg
    IMG_5291.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 49

Yes, AC Cobra!

I have always and still do think the AC Cobra is the best looking car on the entire planet,,,

To be honest tho' that particular one is probably the ugliest Cobra I have ever seen...not sure if its the color, the reshaped rear wheel wells, or the weird hard top?

I know....it's as ugly as a Cobra can ever get! I wanted the pic of the 289, greyish blue one....but couldn't find it!

My apology for the terrible representation.....:worthy:

I know....it's as ugly as a Cobra can ever get! I wanted the pic of the 289, greyish blue one....but couldn't find it!

My apology for the terrible representation.....:worthy:

LOL...I agree with the fact that you should upload the pics of women on bikes.

This is something that Ive thought about for a while, and it was the picture that I got in my mind when I first saw my 07.

It reminds me of a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. From the black wheels with the red stripe, to the air scoops. In Its heyday the Road Runner was nothing to mess with, but as time has moved on, cars became better, faster, braking quicker. Much like people that malign the Vmax faults.

It is funny though, if you read the original magazine articles, none of those faults are talked about. Its only brought up after comparing them to sports bikes in the later years.

Just strictly my thoughts.

Eric

The first car that beat my then stock 750 Suzuki, was a variant of this. A 440 six pack GTX 4 speed. He even gave me a two car length head start. :damn angry:

I think the Gen 1 sounds like any mean Chevy with a cammed up small block. I was hooked the first time I heard one and I'm a Suzuki lover from way back it 2 stroke days. :punk:

The first car that beat my then stock 750 Suzuki, was a variant of this. A 440 six pack GTX 4 speed. He even gave me a two car length head start. :damn angry:

Well the "eternal project car" that I have is a 66 Dodge Coronet 383 4-Speed. A dodge 4-speed car is hard to beat. The 833 is a great transmission.

THawk...I like your taste in hot rods...:punk:

Attachments

• DSCN0065.jpg
    DSCN0065.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN1558.jpg
    DSCN1558.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 11
Back