A Work of Art...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score

Attachments

• 20_09_2012_evolution_harley_iron_head_no22_01.jpg
    20_09_2012_evolution_harley_iron_head_no22_01.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 20_09_2012_evolution_harley_iron_head_no22_05.jpg
    20_09_2012_evolution_harley_iron_head_no22_05.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 63
Very tastefull and not over done............I couldn't ride it either.......:biglaugh:............Tom.

That old iron head brings back memories. There was a time when that's all you saw on the streets. And we thought we were fast.
biglaugh.gif
Then Honda wrecked all that with the CB 750. I fine bike in it's own right.
This bike is nicely done though.
Steve-o

How-could you ride that? A young-man's ride, to-be-sure. "Help me-off, and call the chiropractor, I need a house-call! And, don't forget the Aleve!"

I christen that, Masochist's Delight.

How-could you ride that? A young-man's ride, to-be-sure. "Help me-off, and call the chiropractor, I need a house-call! And, don't forget the Aleve!"

I christen that, Masochist's Delight.

Haha! Great Name!

Very well done. I can really appreciate the vision and craftsmanship however other than that, the bike does nothing for me.

Very well done. I can really appreciate the vision and craftsmanship however other than that, the bike does nothing for me.

Yea I feel the same way. Honestly I feel that way with probably half the custom bikes I see. Really cool look, but have no interest to actually ride it. But I suppose I look at them often as 'concept bikes' -- I can always find some modification they did interesting and perhaps see that applied on a bike that would look cool AND be interesting to ride.

I think being a lifelong Saints fan gives me a certain love for black and gold schemes. And I thought the work they did on this exhaust in this bike was pretty slick. I've got some ideas for how I want my VMax to look....eventually. So I've been looking a various custom jobs because I'm sure my ideas have been done, maybe not on a VMax, but on a motorcycle of some sort.

I came across this rather beautiful VMax....

Attachments

• Joe_DeGregorio1.jpg
    Joe_DeGregorio1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 33
Yeah really tastefully done.
First time I see a one piece custom seat looking just fine. Those rims are killers!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Looks-like, 'one-of everything,' or close-to it. I'd hate to pay the bill for that. Generation II $$$ territory for-sure!

Back