Actually entered a pro event

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeanMax

Reaction score
Entered Bikes in the Valley street class today at Lebanon Valley Dragway. First thing i noticed is no one rode to the event, all inclosed trailers. Second, every "Street" bike is a stretched, air shifted Haybusa, GS1100 or old KZ1000 with a licence plate bolted on. Worked through 3 rounds and caught a bye run to the finals to face....... the only other guy that rode to the race on a stock Kawasaki ZRX1200! Some times simple is better:rofl_200: Caught a .015 light and ran a 11.05 on my 11.03 dial and won the event! The promoter loved that i beat all the trailer queens and asked if he could take pictures of me leaving with the trophy sticking out of my back pack:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 100_1875.jpg
    100_1875.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_1874.jpg
    100_1874.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_1877.jpg
    100_1877.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_1879.jpg
    100_1879.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_1878.jpg
    100_1878.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 87
That's great , ride to the drags , win over the trailer queens , ride home ......... priceless . :clapping:

Way to go Zak!!! :clapping:

That Busa belongs to the black guy you took out last fall doesn't it? Looks like he stretched it a bit more....eh?

Way to go Zak!!! :clapping:

That Busa belongs to the black guy you took out last fall doesn't it? Looks like he stretched it a bit more....eh?

The gixxer in the picture isn't a 'Busa.

The gixxer in the picture isn't a 'Busa.
Thanks every one! And your right, That is a 1000. This guy was running two classes with one bike. Would run Top Street with nitrous, then run Street class without it!

Attachments

• ride.jpg
    ride.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 35
i " DUDE " , THATS SO FRIGGING AWESOME ! . I NO I ONLY MET YOU ONCE AND THIS IS REALLY GOING TO SHOW MY AGE , BUT I'M PROUD OF YOU ! .. AND YOUR NOT EVEN MY SON ! .:confused2:. BUT MOST OF ALL , YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF ! .. AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING , THATS MAKING A STATEMENT , RIDING TO THE TRACK AND KICKING EVERYONES ASS , AND THEN RIDING HOME , DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THEN THAT ! .. :punk:

i " DUDE " , THATS SO FRIGGING AWESOME ! . I NO I ONLY MET YOU ONCE AND THIS IS REALLY GOING TO SHOW MY AGE , BUT I'M PROUD OF YOU ! .. AND YOUR NOT EVEN MY SON ! .:confused2:. BUT MOST OF ALL , YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF ! .. AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING , THATS MAKING A STATEMENT , RIDING TO THE TRACK AND KICKING EVERYONES ASS , AND THEN RIDING HOME , DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THEN THAT ! .. :punk:
That actually made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!:biglaugh: Thank you Timmy! Im most proud of keeping the VMax name on top! Still the baddest bikes to rumble the streets or the strip!:punk:

Latest posts

Back