Advertising in Vboost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
The VMOA should let guys like Sean Morley advertise for free in their magazine and NOT let others advertise at all... I think most know whom I speak of!

You're tops Sean! VMOA member discount? Hell... What you're doing in Topeka is amazing! The VMOA should step up and let you advertise at no charge for at least two publications for what you're doing for them. YOU are the people the VMOA needs to associate with... NOT the other guy...

I just wish they could figure it out.

Re: Morleys muscle - vmoa discount

The VMOA should let guys like you advertise for free in their magazine and NOT let others advertise at all... I think most know whom I speak of!

You're tops Sean! Hell... What you're doing in Topeka is amazing! The VMOA should step up and let you advertise at no charge for at least two publications for what you're doing. YOU are the people the VMOA needs to associate with... NOT the other guy...

I just wish they could figure it out.

Chris,

As great an idea as it is to give Sean free advertising it cannot happen. The cost to publish the Vboost is partially offset by our advertising funds that we receive and if we give free space to one vendor we would have to give it to every one of them. There is a form of advertising by being listed in the vendor section of the magazine. Understand your position on "He who shall not be named" being sold advertising in the magazine, but that is a business decision that the VMOA had to make.

I still think they should do away with the magazine altogether and put all the funds into a decent website ..IMO

I still think they should do away with the magazine altogether and put all the funds into a decent website ..IMO

I know they are sorting one of those wishes out... The publication will stand I think. :damn angry:

There's NO reason someone can't turn it in to a PDF post it on the site and then print it if they want it.

I realize setting it up still costs but the printer can't be cheap either.

Chris

moved to the proper venue!

Buster and I have been working on the website issue, just taking a lot more time than anticipated. Getting rid of the Vboost doesnt automatically equate to generating a better website. Of course then we could afford to pay someone instead of using volunteers, but that is another story.

having no idea what is going on in the finances or anything else on vmoa problems but I will say I really enjoy the vboost magizine when I get it. It is on my shop round table right with my HotRod,Super Chevy,Cycle magazines...

Another vote to keep the magazine. I have every issue produced and enjoy reading them.

Back