Advice on Speedo + Rev Counter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ectraz

Reaction score
Hey guys just got my Vmax Venture home.
to find the speed and rev counter are dead.. i need to replace them before i put the bike through and MOT.

i dont want to spend a fortune and would preffer to put a digital set on...

the set i have found are here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Digital-S...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

can anyone tell me if it is even possible to fit these clocks and how hard it would be to fit them..

thanks

The speedo should just be a cable from the front wheel. The tach could just have a dirty plug or blown fuse.I recommend pulling all the plugs apart and putting some of that anti corrosion crap in there.

FOr some reason I can't remember what its called right now.

The speedo should just be a cable from the front wheel. The tach could just have a dirty plug or blown fuse.I recommend pulling all the plugs apart and putting some of that anti corrosion crap in there.

FOr some reason I can't remember what its called right now.

Radio Shack or similar (don't know what they call them in the UK) have contact cleaners and TV tuner cleaners for electronics that will suit his needs. Works good for cleaning old pots on your vintage Les Pauls also :biglaugh:

:cheers:

Neil

Back