aftermarket clear covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danvmax

Reaction score
does anyone have the clear aftermarket covers IE generator or clutch cover? do they stay clear? or do they get dirty on the inside and you cant see in anymore?

my clutch exactrep cover when my bike is cold it gets little foggy but with the clear cover a paper was in that had some info. it says somewhere that it gets completely clear after some miles spinning with the bike. imagine in a cold day you get in your car and you see your breath on the front window. something like that.

Agreed, Welcome. They will fog up and you can use some seafoam in the oil to help get the moisture out and keep the covers clear.

Sean

As soon as the oil heats up it will defog in a blink... If you tilt the bike to the right it will slosh oil into it but it will drain back down no issues...

Mine, have been foggy since I have had them. But yet agreed put some miles on and they will clear up!

G

oh by the way...... I was riding in weather as cold as 25 degrees. So that has had a factor in them being foggy. But they are a point of discussion when people are around.

G

i am looking at getting the whole set from exactrep. they look very high quality has anyone had any issues? leaking or anything?

i am looking at getting the whole set from exactrep. they look very high quality has anyone had any issues? leaking or anything?

Your best bet is with Sean he stands by his products and will help you with any problems you have. Welcome to the forum :clapping:

I have one of seans clear clutch cover. I've only had it a month or so but haven't had any " dirty " or " fogging" issues. I really like it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

We do have that from time to time and even some that leak. The hardest to seal are the waterpump and stator covers. We are always improving the designs and even have a brand new stator design that we just finished the first one of.

Sean

Back