Air Correctors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumper

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what the air hole size is on the air correctors that we use from the kits like the muscle kit? I have another project on the burner and the mod monkey is back....LOL

It would have to be something like .05 or 1.1. Any any reason the particular size is being used? Dyno tests?

Bumper.... .050" is way over!

Using jet cleaning wires as go-no go and a 0 - 1" mic I'm getting .0195" - .0235". The .0195" had very little play so I'd say .020" - .021" will get you within a half mil ±.

OK thanks, working on making changeable air correctors to do some fine tuning and approach jetting and needle adjustment from a little different angle. So I want to start from the known and go from there.

I have a set of carbs here that they simply threaded the carb passage and used simple small head mikuni jets.

LOL that's what I am doing, venture carbs are the guinie pig. Using Air Jet BS30/97/ in various sizes.

LOL I have done that on small engines when the jet was to big. Fill the jet hole with solder and redrill.

Back