Am i doing the right thing?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Not another grandparent,Not in this family,Kids and grandkids are in a mess.Again.I know that they didn't do the right thing,And haven't for a long time,Well now it's sink or swim,Again.This is my last ditch effort,Forevermore.Ive been in the thick of it for the most part of 15 years.Yes it's my fault,Becuase it was my choice,To help or to quit,Well it's down the tubes again,And I chose to help,There three lil grandkids that are in this situation,And for the life of me,I cant stop clinging to the hope that they can still be a family,I know because it happened to me and although it was hell I dug out,Came back home with nothing! Went to work.;Meant my now wife and made it.We become a family.Life still wasn't a bed of roses,But we made it.I want to thank the other grandparents and supposed friends for turning there backs,Pissing and moaning.Thank you eric and Theresa for helping them get a house,It was up to them to make it a home,Mabye now that they have split the dad can do it with our support,Done all I can do,Been in this war zone long enough,It is in gods hands from here on out.Poppop.God bless..........I posted this on facebook for the other grand parents to read.May be something I have to do on my own,Grandparents have no custody rights that I know of.Eric and Theresa are one of the other set of grandparents that co signed for the home.Going to court this fri because my sons ex wife attacked him and fractured his left arm,and to try for temporary custody of the lil guy's.Just lost as hell,And don't know what to do.:bang head:

Keep yourself legally safe, do what is right for the little ones, and try to get the abuser out of the picture. She will use the children as weapons, probably, knowing how-much you care for them.

Keep yourself legally safe, do what is right for the little ones, and try to get the abuser out of the picture. She will use the children as weapons, probably, knowing how-much you care for them.
My son went and got a 10 day custoday order.And charged her with assalte.Going to see a lawyer in there county at the first of the week.Seems like lil guys loose.They love me and nana,But this happened about a year and a half ago with no charges,We went to dss got somekind of paper,Not custoday and we thought we had it,Got two of them enrolled in school the lil granddaughter was two young.The middle one Mitchell ask me one night at bedtime,Did mama@daddy sell us to you?My god that killed me.Anyway after about a month and a half The mother came here with the law.They told us that we had no legal rights.She took the kids and left.A couple of weeks they got back together,They said for the sake of the family,Now a year and a half later here it goes again.We helped our son pay some bills350 and he owes more,She took all there money the lawyer needs 500 soon as we see him And my son just informed me his car blowed a head gasket,There's no way we can keep two homes afloat.The lil ones are what matter,Just gonna do the best we can.The wife and me are just shot.Thank you so much for your comment.

Ah shit Terry....sorry to hear life is throwing you another curve. Unfortunately I don't have any advice, I'm not there and not involved but I do know you....yer a good man and I have all the faith in the world in you, you will make the right decisions.

Good luck my friend, the sun WILL shine again. :punk:

Latest posts

Back