An awsome day in Mi

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
I couldn't resist the urge to take the day off and hit the road, sunny with forecast highs in the upper 70s, you can't get a better day around here this time of year!......Hit the road early from GR and made my way over to Romulus where I dropped in on a few folks I know through work, from there I made my way up to Romeo and the home of Customized Creations, Picked up a couple of sweet one off items from Todd for a few local Maxers and myself, had a very nice visit and headed back to Gr, just under a 400mi ride, had a great time!............Tom.................Thanks again Todd, you do AWSOME work!.

Totally agree with you Tom ! :punk:
I too got out for a 2 hr ride too visiting the back roads around Midland county. Can you believe that south wind that was blowing !! Several gusts made me grip the handlebars extra tight a few times !!

That weather is gonna be here tomorrow...............................I may be taking the afternoon off myself, Id like to get another 1200 miles on before snow flies!

BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY in Northern Ontario. Mid 70's temp, took the afternoon off and went flor a great ride with my wife. Ended the ride at the local Tim Horton's for coffee and meet up with a group of local riders.

Mike

Latest posts

Back