another angel called home.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Angie Maher, a great kid,young ladie ,atv racer that my family and I had the pleasure of knowing for the five years my son raced in the NEATV race series. Died as a result of injuries from a accident during practice last saterday.

This loss has effected me more then I would have ever thought it could,things like this really make me question faith, WHY?http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angie-Maher-537-Memorial-Page/150475018316076

Re: another angle called home.

" RICK " , my prayers go out to yours & her family ! ... I have questioned faith myself many times & still do on occasion ! .. Hopefully she is in a better place ! .. I cannot imagine the pain of loosing a child that must be felt by a parent ! ... I will say a prayer tonight !

I'm with ya Rick. I lost a son at 2 months old and have and still ask Why
Sorry for your loss of your friend

Thanks guys, she really was a GREAT young ladie.

thats awful, sorry to hear.

It's terrible when a great young person is killed. There are so many that aren't any good, that wouldn't be missed. My thoughts are with you brother. She was a beautiful young lady.

It is with deep regret to hear of this tragedy to an obviously wonderful young spirit.

My son is a motocrosser to and too many times at the track, tragedies happen and all too very fast. There is a strong bond amongst the MX community and it's obvious here too.

My prayers go out to you and her family for your lost.

RIP #537

Mike

So very sorry to hear this. Losing a child is the ultimate tragedy. Deepest condolences to her family and close friends.

thank you ,your right the moto cross family has been very supportive, including 8 or 9 racers that made a seven hour drive to be at her service!

Back