Another brilliant solution to gun violence!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy guns and ammo, and then be prepared to die keeping them.

That is why we need the militia movement, to help coordinate our defense when the feds declare all out dictatorship against the people.

O

If you don't have an excess. BUY IT NOW.... BTW: I've already lived too long and Mary feels the same.
She has a new shirt on today, says " I shoot like a Girl". If all Girls shoot like her, we're pretty well protected.
The firearm industry is watching the UN fallout very closely.

All taxes are going to go up. We have to pay China and Japan a lot of interest.

If were ever going to have change I believe it is going to have to be local/ grass roots types that are going to make the changes. We need less control from the top down and more local input. We need less of these bloated money hungry Federal programs that are ill equipped to deal with the varying local or even regional needs, where each layer of Federal bureacracy takes away money from where it's needed. In this instance Chicago Mayor Emanual is using a Federal goverment thought process that has no basis in reality, it's not the law abiding citizens out there gang banging for Christ's sake!
I agree Dave and O, stock up on Ammo and make sure your are intimatly familiar with using the weapon and tactics. Being prepared may be your saving grace, having local like minded folks getting together will be a even better layer of preparedness as traveling a long distance to a "safe" location may prove difficult.
I hope they don't start taxing work/ hunting boots before I can get a couple of pair!:rofl_200:

I guess guns are falling in line with alcohol and tobacco as far as 'sin tax'. Meaning 'we don't have a terribly good reason for taxing just this... but we're going to because it probably won't raise enough people against it and it will pass'.

Taxing legit gun sales for reduced crime seems like a transparent cash grab.

Don't need a lot of guns....couple long guns, couple large caliber handguns, a sawed off .12 or two......and lots of ammo for everything

Reloading is the best solution....grab up a Lee turret press, a pound or two of powder, some brass, bullets & primers and you can crank out 1k rounds in no time.

Not talking about high precision competition stuff....I'm talking about a lead storm....throw enough of it out there, the evil doers will just run into the projectiles. :gun shoot:

The chances are, you'll never need any of that but you'll sleep sooo much better knowing it's all within reach and RTG!!

Think it's really cool they finally have a label for folks like me....Prepper, ain't that cool! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Similar concept.

Houston passed a "Pole Tax" on strip clubs in the form of a cover charge supposedly to raise money for the HPD crime lab so they can catch up on the "rape kits" they've been sitting on for 10-15 years.

They thought it would be easy since they're just evil places, and who would complain, but it ended up costing millions and several years in court to get it on the books finally.

Houston's packed with high end Strip clubs so its bringing in plenty.

Unlike the gun thing I haven't figured out how to prep and stock up on lap dances.

I think Ms. Preckwinkle is still pissed off her parents didn't change their last name .

She needs to come down South .

Attachments

• Southern Girls.jpg
    Southern Girls.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 29
More proof people don't consider rights when they vote, as long as the rights in question don't happen to apply to them.

Up next: A $5000/car "Douche Tax" on the Toyota Prius, to help cover all the accidents you cause by accelerating like a snail so you can run on the battery for as long as possible, feeling like a smug asshole.

Glad to hear that NY is still uncontested for having the highest "sin tax". I buy maybe 3 or 4 packs per year and it still pisses me off.

Back