Another fallen vmax rider. I am sorry to report that another VMOA member passed away

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Another fallen vmax rider. I am sorry to report that another VMOA member passed a

Sincere condolences. RIP

Re: Another fallen vmax rider. I am sorry to report that another VMOA member passed a

Rest in peace brother. That's news we dont like to hear. People how are near his family give all support they will need.

RIP bro.

Hello everyone. This is Edwards son Jay. First of I want to thank you all for your posts and it truly helps all (wife; Ruth & daughter; Mandy and myself) feel connected to his world threw this organization. I always enjoyed reading his VBoost's (a couple copies always in the bathroom) and as mentioned the bike is home and in a few days I will take it to the shop that has done any work Edward (Ted) wanted done. He had clutch work done just before the trip. They know him, the bike, and i look forward to confirming the beautiful machine will be safe to ride again.

Ted was in a left hand corner, we don't know what caused the slip, and he slid into the guardrail. the bike slid on its left side and came into contact with the rail front first. Wheel, forks, fender, rad, handle bars, gauges, mirrors and the like are crushed so I am hoping the neck will still be true. I have ridden a bike repaired from a crash and experienced a speed wobble so that is our first concern.

I will continue his membership. I have ridden his MAX many times, and hope to return to the corner and take the bike ALL the way around this time.
Oh man them blasted lefts. It was left that took my Dad as well.

So sorry to hear about this untimely loss.

Its good to keep the bike and rebuild it.

Its even better to finish the RIDE. I know, I did it. And still do it almost every weekend.

Condolences from the FREERIDER family.

LONG LIVE THAT '85 VMAX

Hello group. Jay (Teddy Jr.) here. Now that the visitation, funeral, and boat is out of the water I have a day to get the bike to the shop. I look forward to sharing the report.

On a side note, It seems like Ted has been pulling for us over the last couple of weeks. The celebration for Ted was smother than I ever could have imagined. People have been available every step of the way. We have started to refer to it as "Ted's ripple effect".

I am hopping for good news about the MAX. Its Ted's Ride.

My families hearts and prayers go out to you and your family Jay on the loss of your Dad. I'm sure he's very proud of you carrying on the VMax legacy. RIP
Mike

Prayers for the family... I know this still is close and painful and the kind words help, but only for a while. Time heals, but never forgets. I share this because I know, I lost my brother 2 years ago in a motorcycle accident. The community is strong, supports the families, and shares in your loss. They/I will always be here. They have for me, my sister inlaw and most of all my neice and nephew. Read the posts and you'll find out a side of your loved one you never knew. I met a whole new person, my brother when I read and marvelled at the community he shared, now I share.

God Bless, I will make a point to ride in honor of Ted, adding his name on my annual ride in memory of Bill.

sorry for your loss, everyone here shares your sorrow

Back