Another puter question.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Hey guy,s ,Hope first of all everyones warm.Now,Tex.85 set up a tollbar a lot like the ie,at the top right of my homepage.The toolbar had file edit favorites tools help ,Anyway I was deleteing and adding different favorites and somehow delited the entire toolbar.Have done all I know and still lost.This is on google chrome.Giving me a book is like giving the grim reaper a longer sicle.Thank all you for your greately app help.

Currently traveling home (lots of delays with the crazy winter weather) but if you still have trouble after the support article I can walk you through it when I am back home tomorrow.

I hope your and the Mrs. had a great holiday!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It,s not the way ryan had it,But it works.Ill try not to tear this up.Thank you.
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95745?hl=enThis is what worked for me.
Currently traveling home (lots of delays with the crazy winter weather) but if you still have trouble after the support article I can walk you through it when I am back home tomorrow.

I hope your and the Mrs. had a great holiday!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thank you ryan,Hope you get home safe,And glad you and the wife had some time together.Bet she loved her present.Thank you,Hope to give you a break,I dont want to be a pain.If i need you i pm you Thank you my friend,s

Latest posts

Back