Another shooting of police in Baton Rouge this time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had another case of a cop shooting a Black guy in Florida. He worked in a nearby home for disable people. One of the patients was sitting in the middle of the road playing with a toy truck. The cops came and told them to lie down. The autistic white guy didn't obey, but the Black guy laid down and raised his hands but a cop shot him just the same. Didn't shoot the White guy. It will be hard to spin this to make the cop a good guy and the Black guy a bad one.

Now, I wonder how long will it be, before someone has the audacity to say, this guy must have been doing something wrong, being non-compliant, or oops, it was an accident. Many people are just tired of this and fighting back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCycBNeKHI0

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what they said on the news tonight....he was aiming at the white autistic guy. A pretty bizarre situation to say the least.............:confused2:

From the Article:
It was a stunning admission from the police officer and from John Rivera, who heads up Miami-Dade’s Police Benevolent Association.
(someone who was NOT the trigger-man or there at the scene.),
But it was one meant to calm the fears
(Pacifier??)

of a nation besieged with cellphone videos of police shooting and sometimes killing unarmed black men.

In this case, Rivera said, the officer ended up wounding the man he was trying to save.
(even after the caretaker explained multiple times that the patient was autistic, had a toy truck in his hand, and was not complying to the officers commands. Somehow, the bullet magically found the black man. Interesting).

I couldn’t allow this to continue for the community’s sake,”
(So this statement was made for the communities sake,, not for the sake of telling the truth).
Rivera said Thursday during a hastily called press conference at the union’s Doral office. “Folks, this is not what the rest of the nation is going through.”
"hastily called"?? Take your time and come up with something a little more believable.

Munich Germany: https://www.yahoo.com/news/several-dead-munich-shopping-centre-shooting-172940413.html?nhp=1

Munich (Germany) (AFP) - Elite German police were hunting for gunmen who went on a shooting rampage in a busy Munich shopping centre on Friday, killing eight people in a suspected terror attack.

The southern city was in lockdown after the shootings, which saw panicked shoppers fleeing the Olympia mall as armed anti-terror police roamed the streets in search of the assailants.

A video posted on social media appeared to show a man dressed in black walking away from a McDonald's restaurant while firing repeatedly on people as they fled.

Germany has so far escaped the kind of large-scale jihadist attacks seen in France and the motives and identity of the gunmen were not yet known.

"We suspect terrorism," a Munich police spokesman told AFP.

Now, I wonder how long will it be, before someone has the audacity to say, this guy must have been doing something wrong, being non-compliant, or oops, it was an accident. Many people are just tired of this and fighting back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCycBNeKHI0

I'm usually on the cops side, but this looks pretty bad.

The initial call was a man with a gun, but as it unfolded, they should have realized it was something different. And he shot at the autistic guy and hit the black guy? They need better training to deal with these situations, and better firearms training as well.

I'm not a cop hater by any means. But they can be F'n idiots. Training has got to be increased. Last night a Bro in need, whom I won't mention by name had a mental breakdown after fighting terrible depression for a few days. His woman called me not knowing what to do. He's a few hours from me or I'd be there now. Some stuff got smashed, but no one got assaulted. She called 911 to get him some help. The cop that showed up arrested him on domestic charges, though his girl insisted she was not touched. Off he went to lock up with NO medical help or treatment. They released him that night after deciding there wasn't any domestic law broken. You can break your own stuff in America if you want to. It's just an example of a non lethal, but terrible decision by an officer that was not thinking. I'm glad they didn't kill the Bro. He's a massive dude, and can get ornery. He could have pushed them into a situation. But thank the good Lord he went quietly.
Steve-o

I'm not a cop hater by any means. But they can be F'n idiots. Training has got to be increased. Last night a Bro in need, whom I won't mention by name had a mental breakdown after fighting terrible depression for a few days. His woman called me not knowing what to do. He's a few hours from me or I'd be there now. Some stuff got smashed, but no one got assaulted. She called 911 to get him some help. The cop that showed up arrested him on domestic charges, though his girl insisted she was not touched. Off he went to lock up with NO medical help or treatment. They released him that night after deciding there wasn't any domestic law broken. You can break your own stuff in America if you want to. It's just an example of a non lethal, but terrible decision by an officer that was not thinking. I'm glad they didn't kill the Bro. He's a massive dude, and can get ornery. He could have pushed them into a situation. But thank the good Lord he went quietly.
Steve-o

Very, very lucky this didn't go south....it could have in a flash! Can't understand why the 911 operator didn't call Mental Health at the same time I would have thought that's protocol for a situation like this. Was it in a small town Steve-o? Maybe they don't have the resources to handle it properly?? :confused2:

I think when you go into a situation with a lot of fear (all sides) bad things can happen when guns are involved. I know from some of the vids (man being shot in car, man being shot going to get his license from the car) the officers seemed very fearful. That a recipe for a bad outcome. To many times people expect the worst to happen so the prepare for and expect it. Fortunately in most cases it doesn't happen but I can see the stress causing mistakes.

I think when you go into a situation with a lot of fear (all sides) bad things can happen when guns are involved. I know from some of the vids (man being shot in car, man being shot going to get his license from the car) the officers seemed very fearful. That a recipe for a bad outcome. To many times people expect the worst to happen so the prepare for and expect it. Fortunately in most cases it doesn't happen but I can see the stress causing mistakes.

That is a good answer.

Things have to be getting very tense out on the street, situations are more & more unusual, public expectation unreasonable, I don't blame the cops for this at all, they have a hell of a tough, uncertain job and they're expected to be perfect....in every situation, it's not humanly possible IMHO.

Things have to be getting very tense out on the street, situations are more & more unusual, public expectation unreasonable, I don't blame the cops for this at all, they have a hell of a tough, uncertain job and they're expected to be perfect....in every situation, it's not humanly possible IMHO.

It's with all the respect in the world I'm going to disagree. I do blame law enforcement squarely for this rise in tension and police being shot. Had police just cited those who deserved it and acted according to the book we would not be having this discussion. I used to live in a metro area and work next to police frequently as a towtruck operator, I have seen shit first hand that made me surprised that this is only happening now and not decades ago. A significant percentage of cops are just fucking rotten to the core. I say this as a person with deep respect for good cops.

Inversely we have a few clowns out there that are just waiting for one of their own to be shot by police so they can grab their signs and block traffic in protest while crying racism. Now with everyone over the age of 3 toting around a video camera we have evidence that some of these outrageous claims are true, proving this thing that none of us wanted to believe.

things have to be getting very tense out on the street, situations are more & more unusual, public expectation unreasonable, i don't blame the cops for this at all, they have a hell of a tough, uncertain job and they're expected to be perfect....in every situation, it's not humanly possible imho.

+1

Latest posts

Back