Another went down..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satariel666

Reaction score
This time its me.Yep its my turn.

Besides some bruisers and scatches im quite ok.
Couple of days with pain waitnig for me.

But bike looks terible...
And it wasnt my fault anyway.

crashbxj.jpg

Ahh... MAN! Sorry to see this happen to you.

Fill us in on how it happened if you feel up to it.

Glad you're relatively OK though.

Look at it as an opportunity to modify it more...

Heal fast,
Chris

From the looks of that I am certainly glad you can start this thread......

Man that looks bad....

Man I feel bad for you and your max.
What happened ??
At least you are ok and I hope you get better soon.
Are you going to try to fix it ? I pray that the frame isn`t shot on it and you can put it back together again soon.
Take care,
<<Dave>>:punk:

Ouch! That's some bent forks if ever I saw some..

Glad to hear you're ok, wishing ya a speedy recovery, and a phat insurance payout!

Def bent the crap out of it and nice chunk out of the wheel! Looks like the engine and frame will probably be ok. Hopefully you'll be ok too. Time for the USD now. How's the 1300 been running?

Sean

Thanks guys, im very apreciate of your kind words.

Today i went to the shop for tyre change. Brand new Michelin Pilot Power 190/50R17. At home i've started wheel instalation immediatly.
Done it in about 30 min and it was a splendit idea to make some short
ride near home to preheat the new tyre. Weather was beatiful.
So i've decieded to make a short ride without any gear only helmet.
It was a lesson for me, never go to ride without a full gear! Not even if its a short ride. Always wearing a gear but not today...

Crusing on the main road behind one lazy car. I saw the car in the front of us
waiting for the left turn. I was damm sure that he also see me and car in the front of me. Untortunetly only thing he saw was that lazy car but he didint see me. After, he told me that he didnt see me and it was ma fault couse i was hidden behind that car LOL
I've asked:
What will happend to you if someday you want be able to see a truck behind the truck? Ridiculous man..

Speed was about 70kmh and i've hit both brakes but it was to late. You cant do anything in one second. I think it was about 50kmh when i've hit that car.
It was a big jump about 3meters high i was flying.

One thing is funny here.
I've get up on my feets just right after fall and i was very very angry and i wanted to kick that fucker ass! I didnt feel anything, not even a little pain or any damage to my body. Only thing i've wanted was to kick his ass!
I guess big dose of adrenaline and fear was the couse. I'had Swarcheneger strenthg for a minute LOL.
People who went down someday knows what i mean.
For now i cant stand even for 10s. Pain is evrywhere :bang head:

And here comes the big suprise. I know the guy! He was a quite good friend of mine. Damm you, man!

Thanks guys, im very apreciate of your kind words.

Today i went to the shop for tyre change. Brand new Michelin Pilot Power 190/50R17. At home i've started wheel instalation immediatly.
Done it in about 30 min and it was a splendit idea to make some short
ride near home to preheat the new tyre. Weather was beatiful.
So i've decieded to make a short ride without any gear only helmet.
It was a lesson for me, never go to ride without a full gear! Not even if its a short ride. Always wearing a gear but not today...

Crusing on the main road behind one lazy car. I saw the car in the front of us
waiting for the left turn. I was damm sure that he also see me and car in the front of me. Untortunetly only thing he saw was that lazy car but he didint see me. After, he told me that he didnt see me and it was ma fault couse i was hidden behind that car LOL
I've asked:
What will happend to you if someday you want be able to see a truck behind the truck? Ridiculous man..

Speed was about 70kmh and i've hit both brakes but it was to late. You cant do anything in one second. I think it was about 50kmh when i've hit that car.
It was a big jump about 3meters high i was flying.

One thing is funny here.
I've get up on my feets just right after fall and i was very very angry and i wanted to kick that fucker ass! I didnt feel anything, not even a little pain or any damage to my body. Only thing i've wanted was to kick his ass!
I guess big dose of adrenaline and fear was the couse. I'had Swarcheneger strenthg for a minute LOL.
People who went down someday knows what i mean.
For now i cant stand even for 10s. Pain is evrywhere :bang head:

And here comes the big suprise. I know the guy! He was a quite good friend of mine. Damm you, man!

OUCH!!!!!!

Man that sucks:damn angry:

Def bent the crap out of it and nice chunk out of the wheel! Looks like the engine and frame will probably be ok. Hopefully you'll be ok too. Time for the USD now. How's the 1300 been running?

Sean
Engine and frame are ok.
From what i've saw for now beside what you can see on the pic:
-radiator it totaly smashed.
-right exhaust pipe is bend also right muffler and total damage to the front end.

The other parts are less important.

Thanks my friend, 1300cc is running like a wild beast :)
Especialy with Dyna 3000!
For know the front wheel is lifting up on the 2nd gear when you hit the thottle hard.
My feedback about your 1300 conversion is: completly outstanding.

And sorry for some english lagging. I have only left hand fully operated and im righthanded :)

Sorry to hear about the accident. I thought I was going to lose it the other day... I adjusted the steering head bearings and everything was rock solid to like 110mph but at like 110+ I got the wobble of death and thought for sure I was going to eat pavement at 110mph.

It sucks right in that moment when you know there is nothing you can do.

When I got my bike it sort of looked a bit like yours. There was some kind of front collision/side rash.

Glad you are here talking about it!

Sorry to hear about this, I hope you get her back together and better than ever soon!!

.... and yes, friend or no friend, he deserves a swift kick in the ass!!

This is a real shame 666....I'm very sorry to read about it....but glad you are up and around (if only for 10 minutes at a time)1

It's good the "soft parts" absorbed most of the shock and the motor and frame look good. That stuff can all be replaced quite easily.

Get well soon my friend!!!

Wow....

I can't believe the damage to that wheel....

Heal quickly and make sure your friend takes you out for a beer when you are feeling better

Wow that's crazy. I can't believe he said you were hiding behind the car! What an idiot. Im just glad you are ok and are able to somewhat move. Hang in there man and keep riding!

Happy to hear that you are Ok Przemek...that is what is really important.... Bike will sure be better after some upgrades!

A big hug from Argentina!

Sebastian

Latest posts

Back