anti-religious threads

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
We try to be very fair with free speech (even though this isn't an american forum, also remember that), but the path a few of these threads have gone down lately is not something I believe this forum should be allowing. Until I speak with the other mods, I will delete any new anti-religious threads immediately.

the 9/11 remembrance threads are perfectly acceptable, do not muddy them up.

If anyone has been personally privately messaged and needs mod intervention, or disagrees with my decision above please contact me.

Sorry I got you in trouble guys.. :(

I thought I was being funny, and admit it was a little less than a tasteful use of emoticons..

:jail:

Excuse my stupidity, but is this forum not based in America?

There's nothing stupid with your question John. Currently the server that hosts the forum is in the US. I'm Canadian and the forum was hosted in Canada for quite a while until the server couldn't keep up with members.
I apologize for the "Muslim thread" getting way out of hand. Unfortunatly I wasn't on line yesterday or I would have ended the thread. Thank you to my Mods, though, for ending it before it became terminal. I agree with gamorg02 on no anti-religious threads. I almost think no religious threads might be safer! LOL. I know some of the political threads really skate the line of violence.
Some are angry for ending the thread, so please PM me about it. I understand the tragedy, sorrow and anger produced from 9/11. I'd like to see a brotherhood of riders grow at the forum, which the path the thread was heading, wasn't really contributing to.

tumblr_m6vnuoALNj1rs4leqo1_500.jpg

+1 @ buster. and +1 @gamorg. i engage both front and rear brakes, u-turn, and red-line through the gears as soon as i see any threads with political (and especially religious) tendencies.

Latest posts

Back