Any changes to the VMAX from 09-12?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No changes other than cosmetic (color).

Is the bike completely stock or does it have some accessories/mods? That price might be OK for your area but it seems a touch high if it's completely stock with that many Km's on it.

Scott

It's only got "20km" Brand new. Old stock I guess... I wonder if I should be worrying about seals..... or anything from sitting for three years......

Ahhh.... my mistake, I was thinking 20K (as in 20,000). Sorry, I'd say that's a damn good deal then. GO FOR IT! :punk: :biglaugh:

Was at the local Yamaha dealer today, want to order a 2013 Vmax, not able to yet. Was told it won't be long before i can, i hope i like the 2013 color scheme( anybody have any insight on the 2013?. Will report back when i am able to order, can't wait, this will be my first Vmax. |Currently ride a 2011 naked FZ8, fun bike.

Found a new 2012. Love it so far. The Matte black is awesome. Already took off the goofy mirrors(antennas), bar ends suit the bike better. Break in time now. Fun bike for sure.

IMG-20120719-00351.jpg
IMG-20120719-00348.jpg

Latest posts

Back