Any wanna trade their Kerker 4-2-1 for a Marks 4-2?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdoprey

Reaction score
I'm considering going with a Kerker 4-2-1(or possibly Marks 4-2-1, or big tube 4-2-1 of some kind???) instead of my Marks 4-2. Anyone wanting a nice dual setup? Its a full SS system. Has dual 14" alum cans. I have the straight tips and the sportbike-like turn down tips(just bolt in). I had the crossover tube modified to clear my braced swingarm(I think arm was done by COO). How Mark modded it looks awesome. It will work fine with a stk arm though your center stand may not retract all the way. I don't have a centerstand. I also had TWO 02 sensor bungs welded in(Mark did this as well) and they are RIGHT after the 2-1 collector at each side and turned so that they are out of sight. The complete system was purchased about a year ago and only has around 1000 mi on it. No dents/dings.
Your system would need to be equally mint for me to consider a trade. Lemme know your thoughts and whatcha got...

-Mark​

I would love to trade straight up for my Hindle 4-2-1. However, I don't want the bike to be down while I wait for different exhaust to come in. Marks pipes sound wicked!

Latest posts

Back