Anybody else in a Blizzard today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Yesterday it was around 50 out, most of the snow was gone. I spent a good part of the day working on my Vmax with the garage doors open. Today is a different story. All the Schools are closed, business's are closing early, Travel advisorys. Were expecting 10 to 14 inches of snow with 35-50 MPH winds. Oh, and I forgot it's going down to 4 degrees tonight :bang head: On the bright side, it's supposed to be in the 40's on friday.

Yep. 63 here yesterday. 8 to 10+ snow forecast. School is off. I work for the school:eusa_dance:

Same here lots of snow and no school. And no kids playing in the snow.:ummm:

Still remains mostly sunny here since Sunday, we had a high of 41* on Monday, Tuesday was warm at 35* for a high but last night it went down to -15* last night. Today it's 5* with a -11* windchill with a clear sky and brightly shining sun.
I'm sure we'll get more snow but at this point I'd be happy if we don't and with the temps trending up it is knocking down the snow levels nicely. I hope we don't get anything like southern Michigan, north Ohio, PA, and NY are getting/ getting ready for.

78 degrees here yesterday. Absofreakinlutely hated working in the back yard last evening after all these winter months off.

Today.................Blizzard conditions. BLIZZARD OF SUNSHINE!!! But a high of only around 50 degrees.

It appears the brunt of this deal will move north of us....providing the freeze line doesn't drop south a few miles. We'll get a wimpy 4" - 8"....possibly heavier locally and lots of rain, freezing rain, probably sleet, some ice.....THEN the snow.

I did install the "BOSS" tho....just in case....:confused2:

And yeah, single digits tonight.

78 degrees here yesterday. Absofreakinlutely hated working in the back yard last evening after all these winter months off.

Today.................Blizzard conditions. BLIZZARD OF SUNSHINE!!! But a high of only around 50 degrees.

Poor baby!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Poor baby!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Yes, it really sucks - knowing there's still over a week of winter remaining, and yet, all the ice mounds have already melted away. Woe is me. How will I make it until official spring is here? :biglaugh:

On the down side, the wind blew so darn hard here last night, I may have lost some shingles.

Yes, it really sucks - knowing there's still over a week of winter remaining, and yet, all the ice mounds have already melted away. Woe is me. How will I make it until official spring is here? :biglaugh:

On the down side, the wind blew so darn hard here last night, I may have lost some shingles.
Blast you Jim, I'll count my lucky stars if I can say winter is over in a week right about April.....15th!

Blast you Jim, I'll count my lucky stars if I can say winter is over in a week right about April.....15th!

Complaining Brian? Think of all the increased revenues being logged by the snow ski companies and outfitters. I would think record sales. :punk:

Not to mention the snowblower, shovel and salt sales. We just got done being hammered by around another 10"'s. Was so bad i couldnt see my neighbors house across the street n i live in a small town east o toledo. Not gonna complain too much though cuz i got the day off and im still a ways out from havin my max ready for the season.

:snow:I had just recently visited Chicago it was cold and snowy. I could wait to get back home and ride. Its been in the 70 plus degree range for a while now. Great for riding. :biglaugh: I feel for you guys as I used to live in Chicago area.

25 cm of snow so far today, -8 C, calling for 80 km/hr wind. :damn angry:

Dale

Yup crazy weather here like some of the rest of you. High of 78 with a bit of weather to bring in some cooler weather for the rest of bike week :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How about sending some of that snow to Nevada. We are in the third year of low snow and water amounts. Cold mornings though. So I ski the am and ride the Max in the afternoon.
Lew

How about sending some of that snow to Nevada. We are in the third year of low snow and water amounts. Cold mornings though. So I ski the am and ride the Max in the afternoon.
Lew

No there's the best of both worlds!!

Back