Anybody have experience with Kenda tires?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
I just put a set on my '85 Max, because I had to have tires right away, and they were all I could get on short notice (I know, lack of planning by me does not constitute an emergency). Local wrench had them in stock, so I figured better to get them on rather than ride through cord while waiting for others. I'm not real thrilled with the profile of the rear, but the front looks OK. Anyone have experience? They are K673 Kruz. :ummm:

U got any pictures of the threads? What's their speed rating? (Vmax should have a minimum of V, although a lot of peeps run the Metzelers ME880 which are only H-rated)

I put one on front of my Goldwing.
It was fine,lasted longer than the Dunlop I took off.

U got any pictures of the threads? What's their speed rating? (Vmax should have a minimum of V, although a lot of peeps run the Metzelers ME880 which are only H-rated)

No pics, at least not yet, and they are H-rated which is good up to 130. I'm 68, and not likely to exceed 130 anytime soon. You don't get to be my age on 2 wheels by being stupid often. I do run the ME880's on my Magna, and I will probably put them on the Max when these Kenda's go away. I was just in a hurry, and the price was good. I'm mainly interested in their longevity (or lack thereof).

I had kenda "cruiser" tires on my V30 Magna. The rear lasted about 10k miles with spirited riding. Even wear, good traction both wet and dry, and solid handling. It's a Chinese tire, but from my experience they're a quality product.

If you're going to take the risk of riding a motorcycle, you might as well have some fun with it, espically on a Vmax it's hard to resist.

Back