Anyone Drag theirs yet?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bawls

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to get one of the new max's to their local dragstrip yet to give some real world comparrison to how it runs vs. their old max and other bikes. I still have yet to see one here in San Diego. As soon as I do, i'm going to try to ride it lol.

Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to get one of the new max's to their local dragstrip yet to give some real world comparrison to how it runs vs. their old max and other bikes. I still have yet to see one here in San Diego. As soon as I do, i'm going to try to ride it lol.

Watch out for this guy called "Bad Max". I hear he's unbeatable, except by Chuck Norris, of course. :biglaugh:

I would like to take one down the track.. Anyone with an 09 VMAX within 300 miles of Nashville?
I will pay track rental fees.

If anyone in san diego has one and wants to bring it out, I'll let you take the 14 down the track in return for running the vmax :p

Back