Anyone ever use this paint?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the color. I bought some wrap the same color and planed to do my bike with it. The wrap didn't work out for me though. I ended up getting her painted a black cherry.

I like orange, and that has good highlights according to the contours on which it appears. If you do orange & black, you might get mistaken for a Harley!:rofl_200:

Just painted mine very close to that except I thought it might be too much so I used it as a stripe and on the sides on all fenders, then plan on doing the wheels that colour.
I only added gold pearl to the black base coat

2014-05-01 09.08.07.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-05-01 08.43.41.jpg
    2014-05-01 08.43.41.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 48
Very cunny Fire-medic. Haha. Huskyman that looks.frikin awesome. Lools like somebody did nice work.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Mine was about as close to that as you can get...a candy tangerine over a gold base with metal flake...almost hurt your eyes in direct sun . I think Steve saw it...

If I wasn't so lazy I'd have my Harley painted just like the Max was...:eusa_dance:

Mine was about as close to that as you can get...a candy tangerine over a gold base with metal flake...almost hurt your eyes in direct sun . I think Steve saw it...

If I wasn't so lazy I'd have my Harley painted just like the Max was...:eusa_dance:
I did,and it was an awsome color and work. I just got mine painted Matt. Check my album.

Cool, im gonna check with a local guy to make sure there isnt a reason he wont be able to use that kind. I know absolutely nothing about paint other than its purdy.

I was gonna say what you just said. The painter might
only work with materials he is familiar with and gets good results.
I think I may take the cake for burn your eyeball orange with a huge rainbow color flake accented with gloss black courtesy of Morley Muscle paint!
I know it ain't for everyone but with five Maxes in the stable, I don't want all stock colors. (Although I would love a 2005 set !)
I must say I tend to appreciate a perfect high quality job over a flashy
or busy paint job.

Yea, hopefully he can. Ever since i was vmax shopping and came across one for sale that was a simar color (light copper) for sale i wanted mine this color orange. I was pissed that the owner of the copper one never got back with me. I really wanted that bike.

Latest posts

Back