Anyone near the Mississippi Gulf Coast?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettr77

Reaction score
I just got a 93 projectmax a few days for ago for $800 but am jumping into this thing to get it Spring ready. It runs great but the clutch seems very stiff unless rolling, needs signals and I am going to mod the rear. Looking to see if there are anyone others around that may look to do some riding soon or even have some good Vmax suggestions and experience.

Brett

I just got a 93 projectmax a few days for ago for $800 but am jumping into this thing to get it Spring ready. It runs great but the clutch seems very stiff unless rolling, needs signals and I am going to mod the rear. Looking to see if there are anyone others around that may look to do some riding soon or even have some good Vmax suggestions and experience.

Brett

Change the fluids , bleed the clutch lines , stock signals are a dime a dozen as most change them out for smaller / LEDs . What do you want to do to the rear ?

Welcome to our addiction and the best damn forum for VMax on the net . Post often , it seems to help , and beware of the monkey ! :clapping:

....and beware of the monkey ! :clapping:[/QUOTE]

Everyone has a monkey...some have lost control of theirs better than others!

Blaine

Sorry guys, I didn't realize anyone posted to this but thanks... turns out the clutch was just dry so I topped it off and shifts smooth as silk now. Going to start by adding handlebar risers, drag bars, led signals, a digital speedo/tach, bar end mirrors, a scoop on the false tank, remove the air box and add individual air filters. Still have some electric bugs to work out such as signals and brakes. My right scoop has a hole about the size of a quarter in it and the forward mount is cracked so I might attempt to weld the break and then fiberglass some new curves onto it. I am planning on possibly modding an 03-06 cbr 600 tail fairing to it just because I like the flare and vents that they have. Most likely I will stretch out the swing arm by 3" and paint everything black, black, black and with some accents of black....thinking maybe a satin finish. I am also hunting down a good deal on some Supertrapps.. whaddya think?

Back