Are you a Dem or Republican? Take the quiz.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not shocked to much. I'm very conservative on most issues, but do ride the middle stripe on my Vmax!

Attachments

• My Views.jpg
    My Views.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 9
i will say whats interesting is that libertarian beliefs almost seem to be a good middle ground we could all potentially converge on.

All in all, it was an interesting quiz, and it cut the boredom some.
There was a few questions where the given answer choices did not match my on, and I had to provide my own.

My own answer to the abortion question:
This is a State's Rights issue, and therefor, belongs being decided at the state level. Personally, I would encourage other options, but, where legal, it is the woman's right to choose, and not mine.

On minimum wage:
Raising the minimum wage does have negative effects as well. It would be better to stabilize the economy, and do away with government economic practices an interference which drive inflation.

On military spending:
The government needs to reform how it spends it's money on the military. As it stands, they pay high dollar for whatever is made the cheapest. Rework how the military sends its money so it is run more like a business, and then spend accordingly, without cutting what is needed to get the job done.

On genocide in Sudan:
IF the United Nations and the international community ask us to step in, then we should support an assist a military effort to contain the Sudanese military. When doing so, we must establish clear goals, and do what I needed to achieve those goals, but no further.

My results and judgment:

This seems fairly accurate. I do consider myself to be a Libertarian, though I am registered as an Independent, because the Libertarian Party is not a registered party in Maine.

289500939.jpg

Republicans 82%

Libertarians 74%

Democrats 7%

Greens 6%

My basic philosophy could be summed up by saying I don't give a crap what anyone does as long as it doesn't effect me or anyone else besides the person making the decision and I'm not asked to pay or help pay for it....Governments job is NOT to legislate morality, Government owes nobody anything, nobody owes the government anything beyond a fair tax to run and protect the country, and other peoples money shouldnt be used to buy votes, domestic policy-free market capatilism, foreign policy-yes sometimes it IS up to us to solve the worlds problems but only when its in our best interests or involves gross violation of basic human rights.......

I would describe my self as Libertarian but apparently many of those beliefs fall into the GOP camp as well.

Last edited:
Back