At the Hospital trying to bring a new VMaxer into the world

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are going well, she got the drugs a little over an hour ago and she is MUCH more comfortable!!! I'm guessing that around 7 or 8 we will be spanking a little baby butt.

Good to hear things are going well......long pauses make me nervous.....but being with the wife is a LITTLE more important than the forum:biglaugh:

Thanks for the update:clapping:

Congrats to you and your wife!!! Good luck and keep her comfy in her time of need.

Just remember, these are the good times!!! Enjoy

Mike

No updates yet. Doc said we might be bringing him into the world tomorrow... just a big waiting game I guess. I'll keep everyone posted.

Jeff

Congrats Jeff! Nothing like being a parent. Would'nt trade it for anything(bikes included!). We had our first almost 11yrs ago. My wife did it all natural and did'nt have so much as a tylenol. My boy was 9 lbs, 15oz! She was happy and talkative during the deal. I was expecting ANYTHING but her to be happy and calm...
Talk about SUPER TOUGH! I still can't believe it....

Hope all continues to go well! Keep us posted!

Congrats Jeff! :clapping::cheers: I have 2 kids and I still remember the excitement of them being born. Since this is your first, get ready for a little bit of craziness!

Congrats Jeff!!!! Kids are the most wonderful gift ever given to us, cherish all the moments you can because then they are all grown up and you wonder where all the time has gone. Give Jodi's and my best to your wife and keep the updates coming!!:punk:

grats man everyone says boys are easier and funner to raise, oh and uhh dibs on the max!!!

She is almost fully dialated and things are finally starting to move.... the hear-rate dropped a few times and that was a little scary, but we're still moving forward.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Super congrats! My wife is due a week from today with our first child, and I'm super excited.

Popped Yet???:cheers:

Congrats to you and your wife on the lil'n. Was playing the waiting game, myself, on labor day '08 (no pun intended)

Congratulations, Your right , your life is going to change, but trying to describe it, is like tell your buddy your vmax is fast. He doesn't know what that means until he takes it for a ride.
Tim

I have to whole heartedly agree with Tim on this one...one of the best analogies I've heard...hehe:biglaugh:

Congrats man, I hope your wife doesnt say hmm now that we have a baby you should sale that vmax they are to dangerous and you have this baby to raise. Ive seen it happen to some of my friends. Make sure you post pics LOL.

You know, it's kinda funny you say that. I don't think the thought even crossed my wife's mind and she even let me pick up my max about a month before my daughter's first birthday.

:th_image003:

Anyways...keep us up to date and pics are required :p

Tyson, (Ty) James Huber was born around 3:50 am and weighs in at 8lbs 9oz at 21" long. Thanks for all the great words of encouragement! Mom, baby and dad are all doing great!

Later guys!

Jeff

Tyson, (Ty) James Huber was born around 3:50 am and weighs in at 8lbs 9oz at 21" long. Thanks for all the great words of encouragement! Mom, baby and dad are all doing great!

Later guys!

Jeff
:clapping: Congratulations , try to get some sleep , ya'll gonna need it !!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Awesome! Get some sleep while the hospital staff is willing to help you out. Cause for the next few months that's going to be few and far between! Watch out for the tar poop!

Sean

Latest posts

Back