Attention Nor'Easters: Quabbin Run 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this ride is going to happen , Brian I can come meet you in stafford CT or monson Ma OR anywhere you may see fit ?,And take you back to the group, if its not going to happen I'll call you for a time to meet at the Bean.

Well...

Getting up arond 7-8

Dry? were good.......

Wet?.....unknown.....

Sound about right?

What time do you guys need to leave in morning Steve & Brepins??

The current radar picture looks pretty good, nothing showing up for rain at all. Worst case would be a light shower or two of very short duration.

I talked to Twisted we'll meet up rt 32 then head up

Looks like it's falling together , I'll leave my place around 9am and see you somewhere on rt32. It will be me on my Gen II and a guy with a white Stratoliner. See you all in a few hours :)

I'd love to gents, but between the kiddos and this cold/sinus infection I'm a no go

-garrett

Rain's moving off the coast......Nothing on radar coming in behind it......it's overcast at the moment but hoping it will break up soon.......just damp here.........I've got 2 or 3 bikes with me....see you guys shortly.....

Hell , didn't take you long to get home. I went back to the quabbin to look for my sun glasses , no luck. I think one of those Harley basterd a took them, they were all around my bike when I got out of the pisser , then my glasses were gone :(

Rolled in at 6:05....just 1 hr. 5 min. from the Pride station to my garage...not bad at all.

A nice ride, very enjoyable! :clapping: Sorry 'bout your glasses Rick, there's some shitty people out there!

Nice surprise to see you Dan:) , I'd like to think I lost them but it just don't add up. Oh well live and. Learn ......... To booby trap my glasses.

Thanks Rick, it was great to get over on your guy's side of the line for a change. Damned if this Gen 2 isn't going to expand my range a little! :clapping:

Great ride, good to see everyone again, and meet Brian. I had a blast as usual. I stopped and talked to Garrett on the way home. It was good to see him. I rode the last leg home with a rear wheel strapped to the seat. Pulled in a little after dark. I ride slower at night. Rick, that sucks that your glasses grew legs. We can't trust everybody with a smiling face I guess. Give me the unfriendly honest guys over the crook anytime.
Thanks for arranging the ride Mike.
Steve

wish I had time to ride down with you guys....oh well....next time...lol I keep saying that.....

Hell , didn't take you long to get home. I went back to the quabbin to look for my sun glasses , no luck. I think one of those Harley basterd a took them, they were all around my bike when I got out of the pisser , then my glasses were gone :(

It took about and hour and I only went 80 on 146. as far as your glasses the Harley bastards were from RI.

wish I had time to ride down with you guys....oh well....next time...lol I keep saying that.....

Rov,
It would be great to have you on a ride with us again sometime soon. If it helps, I have a guest room you could use for a night or two if you could get you & your Max down here.....Save a buck or two on lodging fees anyways.....That's an open invite......

Latest posts

Back