Attention Nor'Easters: Quabbin Run 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres some pics from the quabbin Run. the Bikes,the guys and some cool cars along the way. Any guess's on the car before I tell you?

Attachments

• photo 5[1].jpg
    photo 5[1].jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 1[1].jpg
    photo 1[1].jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 3[1].jpg
    photo 3[1].jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 9
  • photo 2[1].jpg
    photo 2[1].jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 4[1].jpg
    photo 4[1].jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 13
Rov,
It would be great to have you on a ride with us again sometime soon. If it helps, I have a guest room you could use for a night or two if you could get you & your Max down here.....Save a buck or two on lodging fees anyways.....That's an open invite......

sweeet thanks man...
will keep it in mind.......

Don't forget pic of the hottie we saw. and the other pic's are the Taft Pierce building Woonsocket RI were I work. Just got home the building shutdown do to a suspicious package.

Attachments

• IMAG0105.jpg
    IMAG0105.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0107.jpg
    IMAG0107.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0242.jpg
    IMAG0242.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 8
Don't forget pic of the hottie we saw. and the other pic's are the Taft Pierce building Woonsocket RI were I work. Just got home the building shutdown do to a suspicious package.

She was one BIG woman....yes? :th_SmileyBoobs:

Brian....you want to leave those packages on a Thursday night....start the weekend early!! :rofl_200:

Now where is my saddle bag. Funny thing is just ten minutes before cops showed up my boss called in sick... hangover.

While I was sending pic's to Vmax.net I found this on my phone I had forgot about.
It was a noisy day on the golf course hope it works kinda plays sideways but you'll get the idea.

it was a 1925 frazer - Nash

Attachments

• photo (167).jpg
    photo (167).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 8
Were these folks part of the other bunch that we had met a little earlier on the road? Wonder if they all came over on a boat to tour 'the colonies'?

Were these folks part of the other bunch that we had met a little earlier on the road? Wonder if they all came over on a boat to tour 'the colonies'?

Yes Dan they were part of that group, and I'm sure those cars were shipped here for exactly that reason

Latest posts

Back