Attention! those that get emailed when you have a PM

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
OK, this is becoming increasingly more frequent, but you CANNOT REPLY to the email that says you have a PM. The email shows you the content on the PM but if you reply to the email, then I end up with it and don't know what the hell you are talking about! :ummm: :rofl_200: This is especially to those of you that are selling things on the Buy and Sell link. I keep getting your reply of "Yes it is still for sale" :confused2: instead of the person that asked the question. Yes, you are losing out on sales! Look at the email, it says in it, quite a few times, not to reply to the email. You have to log in here and get your PM, then reply to that.

Thank you!

Attachments

• emailaboutpm.jpg
    emailaboutpm.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 24
  • emailaboutpm2.jpg
    emailaboutpm2.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 15
OK, this is becoming increasingly more frequent, but you CANNOT REPLY to the email that says you have a PM. The email shows you the content on the PM but if you reply to the email, then I end up with it and don't know what the hell you are talking about! :ummm: :rofl_200: This is especially to those of you that are selling things on the Buy and Sell link. I keep getting your reply of "Yes it is still for sale" :confused2: instead of the person that asked the question. Yes, you are losing out on sales! Look at the email, it says in it, quite a few times, not to reply to the email. You have to log in here and get your PM, then reply to that.

Thank you!

Bitch bitch bitch... Don't you know we voted you in as our secretary?? You have to copy and paste them to our intended receiver... :biglaugh:

LOL

I get those all the time on the SV portal too... I too just hit the big X. :biglaugh:

Bitch bitch bitch... Don't you know we voted you in as our secretary?? You have to copy and paste them to our intended receiver... :biglaugh:

LOL

I get those all the time on the SV portal too... I too just hit the big X. :biglaugh:

lol....sooo....opening other peoples mail now Gary?
Isnt that a federal crime?:jail:

Looks like I have to bump this thread!

Hello people... when you get an email that you have a PM, the first line says

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL! :bang head::bang head::bang head:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is an actual cut and paste from the email. You HAVE TO log into the forum and respond to the PM.

Looks like I have to bump this thread!

Hello people... when you get an email that you have a PM, the first line says

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL! :bang head::bang head::bang head:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is an actual cut and paste from the email. You HAVE TO log into the forum and respond to the PM.

you've warned people enough, couldn't you just put the from address to an acct doesn't accept emails or deletes automatically?

You could setup an auto reply like (out of office assistant) I know Gmail, hotmail and others offer this feature. It could say. "HEY! I told you NOT to respond to this email! Check P/M's".

People still do this today on the SV portal.

Back